+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

M

MayorGrom

i think waiting in the pool is transitioning people to be a Canadian. The things we knew for months is the same shit that bughole and shitven discussed yesterday in the stream and people panicked as if they heard it for the first time.
becoming a Canadian will actually cause your neurons to process stuffs at a slower pace.
There's nothing new coming out of any YT channels. Our forum brings data without an ATIP and analyzed it way earlier than these pricks on YT did.

Correct. However, it’s people like Meurrens who actually get those notes for us to analyze

Reactions: dankboi

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
They will most certainly do that. No draws until May/June IF they can keep the processing time at 6 months. If not then it would be rational to start sooner because if it takes more than one year to finalize an app and land a person then starting earlier is the rational decision as those people MUST land in 2023.
Only they know how quickly they can process files in the upcoming year.
What also seems logical is that the slot allocated for FSH for 2023 and 2024 FHS will be reduced which allows IRCC to welcome TR2PR people. So roughly 50K is left for FSW for 2023 and same for 2024. Pre ITA people must have very high scores. ITA below 470+ won't ever happen again. Looking at the EE pool there are 30K people above 471. IRCC will likely take those and that is all for 2023 for FHS.
But that is just my opinion.
The only question in my plan whether the resumption of the draws mean all program draw or CEC only. If CEC only then FSWs are screwed for 2023 as well because roughly 38K CEC are in the pool almost enough to fill the 50K FHS target. But I doubt that IRCC favors CEC this time. Borders are open and IRCC doesn't have to lean on lower scoring CEC anymore, they can invite FSW. So I think all program draw is back from June. Purely CEC draw is ded. (at least I hope:D)

Reactions: wonderbly

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Applications are getting processed. A lot of them were taken out of the backlog. We knew it that FSW will not happen for few months in 2022 already so why are we panicing? The processing time is calculated based on the applications that are already in the pool. We knew it that majority of people after ITA will most likely fill up the quota for this year unless they would increase the quota and these facts were known to us already.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The only question in my plan whether the resumption of the draws mean all program draw or CEC only. If CEC only then FSWs are screwed for 2023 as well because roughly 38K CEC are in the pool almost enough to fill the 50K FHS target. But I doubt that IRCC favors CEC this time. Borders are open and IRCC doesn't have to lean on lower scoring CEC anymore, they can invite FSW. So I think all program draw is back from June. Purely CEC draw is ded. (at least I hope:D)
40k CEC mega draw can happen at any time because IRCC is incompetent and will process newer applications only.

Reactions: RSub and Lc4life

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
40k CEC mega draw can happen at any time because IRCC is incompetent and will process newer applications only.
I honestly doubt guys… the only thing I can see that can happen is that they will close complex applications from 2018/19 - applications that are really complex…

D

Deleted member 1050918

But what they discussed is not all BS and sounds very logical because of IRCC's behavior in the last two years. I am seriously considering plan B now.
Dude you don't even need to consider plan B. You're PNP so you're probably somewhat safer than FSWs but you could grind for a few months and get that mandamus in. I can't think of a reason other than financial issues why you'd wait.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
But what they discussed is not all BS and sounds very logical because of IRCC's behavior in the last two years. I am seriously considering plan B now.
do you remember me requesting our thread folks to have a plan B in mid 2021?
when i said it i meant it and already moved with it, did what i can do from my side. one of our pal, user @arvind92 moved on with his new job and with a plan B.
And @Jaycejay waited for an year then he moved

M

MayorGrom

You do you mate; you'll only have wasted your years. EU is not only Germany, there are quite a few countries. If you want to wait 4 years that's your choice.
I am not talking about myself. I am talking about why many people do not want to abandon Canada.

M

MayorGrom

I honestly doubt guys… the only thing I can see that can happen is that they will close complex applications from 2018/19 - applications that are really complex…
They cannot just close applications. There is a guy in 2017 thread who has been waiting for his security clearance. I can see them pushing all those complex applications to be processed in 2023 but I cannot see them closing anything.

M

MayorGrom

Applications are getting processed. A lot of them were taken out of the backlog. We knew it that FSW will not happen for few months in 2022 already so why are we panicing? The processing time is calculated based on the applications that are already in the pool. We knew it that majority of people after ITA will most likely fill up the quota for this year unless they would increase the quota and these facts were known to us already.
I panicked after Meurrens talked about applications being cancelled.

M

MayorGrom

Not having CEC draws mean that many TR will run out of status. IRCC can extend their PGWP for another 1 year or do something unpredictable.

M

MayorGrom

That guys is all “here’s X Y and Z reasons for you immigrating plebs to freak out, now hand over your money and ask me for Mandamus already! Or whatever else charged service, for fks sake”
In retrospective, you are right. However, at that time, it was a full panic mode -> "We have to do something. Don't know what to do but something."