+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi! I am an Indian and applied for PR through Express Entry FSW on April 25, 2021, and haven't received any update from IRCC. My boyfriend is currently in Canada on a work permit and I'd like to visit him in the coming months. Since it's been a while, I was planning on visiting him on a TRV for less than 6 months.

Has anyone tried this before? and is anyone in the same situation as me with their PR application?

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi! I am an Indian and applied for PR through Express Entry FSW on April 25, 2021, and haven't received any update from IRCC. My boyfriend is currently in Canada on a work permit and I'd like to visit him in the coming months. Since it's been a while, I was planning on visiting him on a TRV for less than 6 months.

Has anyone tried this before? and is anyone in the same situation as me with their PR application?
At the moment, depending on type of application, people are waiting 15month or more, some folks are more lucky.
what is your stream? If you got AOR I’m assuming PNP, you probably should get somewhere by March/April *conjecture
If you are pure FSW - there was no draws for awhile. Who knows when they will resume.
In any case, neither should prevent you from traveling to Canada, the only difference is if you are AOR or still in the pool

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Hi All, long time lurker here. Been appreciating the banters and useful info I get from here. Nov. 2019 AOR. File at NDVO :-( Patiently waiting for PPR for past 26 months!
To keep myself sane, I have opened a youtube infotainment channel (unrelated to immigration).
Just thought of sharing it with you'all; perhaps my videos can provide some dose of giggles + facts as you guys have provided me over time.
If you wish, you can check out my latest video here:

Thanks.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hi All, long time lurker here. Been appreciating the banters and useful info I get from here. Nov. 2019 AOR. File at NDVO :-( Patiently waiting for PPR for past 26 months!
To keep myself sane, I have opened a youtube infotainment channel (unrelated to immigration).
Just thought of sharing it with you'all; perhaps my videos can provide some dose of giggles + facts as you guys have provided me over time.

Thanks.
Don’t ever let IRCC find out about this video

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Don’t ever let IRCC find out about this video
Ai Ai:p, but I honestly don't care that much about IRCC now. Left US to be with the love of my life, applied to Canada as Common Law Partner (naively thought Canada is the only country (a gr8 one) that will accept us). But got stuck in limbo for more than 2 years. Life!!!!

Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals
My UCI got updated but haven't received BIL & MEP as of yet. it's been more than a week now that the UCI was updated.
Does anyone else have experienced this issue as well?
Is it something to worry about? Please help.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
My UCI got updated but haven't received BIL & MEP as of yet. it's been more than a week now that the UCI was updated.
Does anyone else have experienced this issue as well?
Is it something to worry about? Please help.
This only means that an officer has been assigned to your case, be patient. Just leave this thing alone and wait for the update.

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020

Thanks.
Your eligibilty passed?

Nordic Star

Nov 18, 2021
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
29-10-2021
Med's Done....
up-front medicals
This only means that an officer has been assigned to your case, be patient. Just leave this thing alone and wait for the update.
Thanks for the reply.
Its just that almost all of the other applicants with AORs +/- 15 days of my AOR have gotten their MEP and BIL. I hope its nothing to worry about and I will receive MEP & BIL soon as well.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Thanks for the reply.
Its just that almost all of the other applicants with AORs +/- 15 days of my AOR have gotten their MEP and BIL. I hope its nothing to worry about and I will receive MEP & BIL soon as well.
Took my application 68 days post AOR to get BIL/MEP. I dont think you need to worry about it

javillaxy

Oct 19, 2019
@house, can my partner evaluate only her diploma and first-degree certs to lower CRS and fall within the OINP band? She has a Master's already. Will this fly and not cause misrepresentation issues? @legalfalcon What's your view, sir?

Reactions: jester10