Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Was it a remedical or he was asked to do medical before expiration of medicals.if it is a remed I am really surprised because I have not heard anyone talking about sep 2020 aor.
You should expect a re-med request once you move back to India. As long as you stay in the US, medical are rarely asked to be redone.

Reactions: VVV62 and PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
You should expect a re-med request once you move back to India. As long as you stay in the US, medical are rarely asked to be redone.
I wish I get the pr before march so that I am done with this. Even though I know it is not at all easy.

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

Haven't seen you for 2-3 days thought, master race got PR lol
Was busy working and applying to jobs like crazy. Sometimes I really wanna take my pof and go study somewhere nice in Europe man. I'm a big time fool for deciding to go to Canada.

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Was busy working and applying to jobs like crazy. Sometimes I really wanna take my pof and go study somewhere nice in Europe man. I'm a big time fool for deciding to go to Canada.
As you are from somewhere in eastern Europe it shouldn't be that hard to find a job in eu even my friend who has no connections with eu got a job so you should have better odds.
Us won't reccomend because of H1 lottery system, it is purely based on luck.Nice place if you are able to pass that phase though.
All the best for your job hunt.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I wish I get the pr before march so that I am done with this. Even though I know it is not at all easy.
Just don't get married before you activate your PR. At least do a soft landing.

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Just don't get married before you activate your PR. At least do a soft landing.
My thing is am planning to go for a 2 month vacation after all this stress I need some time off.Trust me I will do what ever it takes from my side to get done with IRCC this year.

Reactions: RSub

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
Reactions: slavicgirl