+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Bye bye draws. Hello another two years of delay :(
This mentality will only give you cancer. It's not 2015 anymore and Canada is not reliable in terms of immigration. It's as volatile as the US. The new rules for outlanders are:

1. If you're pre-ITA: Get in the EE pool and forget Canada even existed. Make Canada your Plan Z and actively try to immigrate to the EU. Education path is cheap and quite fast. If you're not Indian or Chinese, you can try for the US via study route as well.

2. If you're post-AOR: Keep an eye on your profile until you get MEP and R10 then forget Canada even existed. Make Canada your Plan Z and do the above.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/exclusive-us-talks-energy-firms-over-eu-gas-supply-case-russia-ukraine-conflict-2022-01-15/

Exclusive: U.S. talks to energy firms on EU gas supply in case of Russia-Ukraine conflict

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sweden-boosts-patrols-gotland-amid-nato-russia-tensions-2022-01-13/

Sweden boosts patrols on Gotland amid Russia tensions

These news are giving me nightmares. Tension is building up in Europe. If someone had said it back in October when I created my EE profile that once I would watch worryingly the lack of FSW draws because I would be worried about my safety I would have laughed out loud. I am not laughing anymore.
Honestly, guys, please stop panicing about Russia. Yes, they are mentally unstable etc. but currently it is all about business. At the moment any war that Russia would start is not in their favour as their economy and their wealth is one of the worst since years and they would not afford to keep going. It is all about business at the moment and thwie games. That’s it…

Reactions: Lc4life
D

Deleted member 994371

This mentality will only give you cancer. It's not 2015 anymore and Canada is not reliable in terms of immigration. It's as volatile as the US. The new rules for outlanders are:

1. If you're pre-ITA: Get in the EE pool and forget Canada even existed. Make Canada your Plan Z and actively try to immigrate to the EU. Education path is cheap and quite fast. If you're not Indian or Chinese, you can try for the US via study route as well.

2. If you're post-AOR: Keep an eye on your profile until you get MEP and R10 then forget Canada even existed. Make Canada your Plan Z and do the above.

I just called IRCC and now they have this message on repeat.

"Due to the recent volcanic eruption situation we have stopped processing all applications and have hid in our bunkers. We don't know when we will resume work, if ever. Please stop calling us you third-world pieces of shit. Thank you".

What can this mean for immigration?

Is FSW cancelled??????????

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Honestly, guys, please stop panicing about Russia. Yes, they are mentally unstable etc. but currently it is all about business. At the moment any war that Russia would start is not in their favour as their economy and their wealth is one of the worst since years and they would not afford to keep going. It is all about business at the moment and thwie games. That’s it…
Well buddy it is freakin hard to stay calm when the big bear is already licking your toes:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
I’m thinking of doing a writ of mandamus as I’m approaching the 2y mark quite soon. Already have a call scheduled with immigration lawyers next week. Has anyone here done it? Any cons or drawbacks? What are my chances? I reckon it’s nothing to lose but $.

D

Deleted member 1050918

How many days after MEP is it a good idea to order GCMS notes? I feel like 60-90 but wonder what experienced people think.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
But I don't see it changing and people need to plan around that.
Canadians do not WANT the real estate prices to come down. Over 60% Canadians own real estate. And these days of low interest rates and low returns mean real estate is the only investment left to a lot of canadians. They are basically using houses like pension plans and GICs.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I ordered my first 90 days. There was already some info in the first like criminality, eligibility and the new VO
Any chance you remember what your criminality and eligibility said in those notes?

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Lol I mentioned all that in my comment buddy, that is why I am leaving .The politics sucks noone is going to argue, buisness climate is horrible.But as a whole I'd is not bad either.
If you give me a choice between Pakistan and kerala, I am good with kerala lol
I think the news clearly mentioned the offer was for whom, i didnt see India or Keralites (to be specific), mentioned in it

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I think the news clearly mentioned the offer was for whom, i didnt see India or Keralites (to be specific), mentioned in it
Omg man don't be childish, you are trying to immigrate to another country, don't get butthurt over silly crap.
Once you leave south asia you are just a desi in front of western countries.So I am not planning to start a 5 th war here in this forum.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I do not trust Indian news sources to provide real picture of any Pakistan related thing. So here is a Pakistani Source : https://tribune.com.pk/story/2338728/pakistan-unveils-permanent-residency-scheme-for-foreigners

Apparently it is open to any foreign national but they are targeting Afghans and Sikhs. There is a sizeable Afghan population in and around Karachi so it is for those who want to buy properties for their relatives in and around Karachi or those Sikhs in Canada/US who want to visit religious sites in Pakistan all year round. Investment is very modest 100K or 300K.

From Pakistani side, its like a life long multiple entry visitor visa with a place to live.

Funny thing will happen if Indian side start treating this "investment visa/PR" similar to citizenship for its own OCI program. Currently, if you or your parents or grandparents hold or EVER held a pakistani or bangladeshi citizen then you will be disqualified for OCI. Will be interesting to see if Indian government extend this ban to investment based PR too for OCI... That will mean Sikhs will be lost as clients for Pakistan.

Pakistan and India, the eternal bickering brothers who never want to call each other brothers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ketchup5813