+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Bro, what I've noticed is that due to COVID and remote working, US employers see Canada as a realistic source of cheaper labor (think USD to CAD conversion) and due to Canadians similarity to US culture, a very realistic substitute. I wouldn't be surprised if the demand is gonna increase going forward
I guess there is some merit of the Lib's policy of keep increasing the numbers.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Bro, what I've noticed is that due to COVID and remote working, US employers see Canada as a realistic source of cheaper labor (think USD to CAD conversion) and due to Canadians similarity to US culture, a very realistic substitute. I wouldn't be surprised if the demand is gonna increase going forward
Same timezones is also a big advantage in this I think.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey everyone
My ielts expires in three days , and Im gonna receive my new ielts results next week
What happens to my profile when my ielts expires ? Should I make a new one from the beginning?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hey everyone
My ielts expires in three days , and Im gonna receive my new ielts results next week
What happens to my profile when my ielts expires ? Should I make a new one from the beginning?
Happened to me. After my scores expired, my profile became ineligible. Uploading updated scores did not make it eligible again. I made a new profile. Maybe there is a time delay between uploading scores and profile becoming eligible again, but I didn't want to wait.

Reactions: Maybe.Moving

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Happened to me. After my scores expired, my profile became ineligible. Uploading updated scores did not make it eligible again. I made a new profile. Maybe there is a time delay between uploading scores and profile becoming eligible again, but I didn't want to wait.
Can I change my current exam results date in order to avoid this ineligibility? Till my new results get ready?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Can I change my current exam results date in order to avoid this ineligibility? Till my new results get ready?
I don't think you can change the scores without your score card, since they ask for the exam number or whatever it's called.

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
To me its sounds like they are sending out PPR's to old ones first followed by applicants with security and criminality complete (this is probably the reason why we see random PPR's), people with eligibility cleared, applicants that added new dependents, complex applications, and so on.
i was thinking the same but My own file has been approved since March 2021 and was sent to Abu Dhabi visa office and so far nothing!:confused:

Reactions: RSub

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Last edited:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Once in a life time opportunity
Atleast in India, I don't have to fear for my life and my state is pretty good,with good hospital, public transports,I have not seen a homeless speaking my language in past 20 years yes you heard me right ,the things I don't like there is good opportunities,crappy roads and stupid education institutions and people are judgemental. Otherwise I wouldn't have even gone to Canada lol.

Reactions: Jakev