+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
4 December 2020 ?

Unbelievable ! He is like at the bottom of the FSW backlog. I am very curious to know how some applications get processed so quickly. It depends on the number of applicants, places they have visited/lived, the way they have formulated their documents, what exactly ?
Depends on the VO, majority of FSW applications are processed at Ottawa, only a few are sent to local VO's.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
man stop posting that bs please. You are an immigrant yourself. There is a huge takent shortage in a lot ofareas and there will be not only in Canada so please cut this bullshit and go cry somewhere else. If someone would like to move to Canada and they will, and you know what, if they would like they will take your job. Go cry somewhere else. You are just arrogant.
Can't blame him, the guy just want his MUFFINS.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

karsaoblong

Aug 25, 2021
Hello! Do some assessment stages take up more time than others or is processing time for each assessment mostly arbitrary? I'm still waiting for Eligibility and Security to start and I just wanted to know if I'm halfway through the wait or not.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone know what is the status of the backlog of fsw? Some people getting PPRs of May 2020. And there was no draw in 2021. So isn't it possible that backlog will decrease to half-real soon?

Reactions: ita_drgen

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone know what is the status of the backlog of fsw? Some people getting PPRs of May 2020. And there was no draw in 2021. So isn't it possible that backlog will decrease to half-real soon?
It’s random. There are still quite a few 2019 apps. It’s difficult to say how muchthey are processing since nov/dec PPRs didn’t land last year, so there was no reduction when cicnews did the last update.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Old ass apps getting PPRed. Good but not good enough.
immitracker has only approx 10% of the total apps in process. so there are more out there in the world. there are applicants who aren't aware of gcms notes, immitracker and this forum. i came across more users on reddit asking about landing process as they received ppr, i dm'd them but no response. I've posted the timelines of people who responded to me

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Just saw an email alert from my VO. My heart skipped a beat expecting it to be an RFV email but to my disappointment, it was a confirmation email of the document I sent for correction 4,5 months back. The email also says the application is awaiting further review.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Just saw an email alert from my VO. My heart skipped a beat expecting it to be an RFV email but to my disappointment, it was a confirmation email of the document I sent for correction 4,5 months back. The email also says the application is awaiting further review.
London Vo?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
immitracker has only approx 10% of the total apps in process. so there are more out there in the world. there are applicants who aren't aware of gcms notes, immitracker and this forum. i came across more users on reddit asking about landing process as they received ppr, i dm'd them but no response. I've posted the timelines of people who responded to me
Exactly !

That percentage shows where we are mostly and how fast we are moving.

Reactions: dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
4.5 months... Thats unthinkable...

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So, Immitracker shows about 754 active cases with "e-APR AOR Date" and "Medicals Passed" for FSW-Inland and FSW-Outland.

We might have how many FSW cases active now ? 50,000?

That leaves us with immitracker representing about 1.5% of the whole cases if they are single or 3% if they have a partner?

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Exactly !

That percentage shows where we are mostly and how fast we are moving.
this is my understanding. since oinp publishes how many NOI's they sent, for e.g. 486 hcp NOI's were sent on October 6 and there was only 9 applicants who posted their case on immitracker, whereas 1408 NOI's on October 27 led to mere 35 users on immitracker.

There's 1342 active applicants of Jan 2021-Dec 2021 AOR's of all categories, for 2020 ,3179 applicants posted it on immitracker

Last edited:
Reactions: dainte58945