+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hello Guys, can I request for GCMS notes? I mean is it too early for AOR August 2021. I just wanna know which VO is handling my app. I cleared medical and biometrics in Oct.
If your sole purpose is to find out your VO and you got MEP BIL (which you did) then by all means go for it. But I believe there are ways you can do it for free and might be faster too. I think asking IRCC your VO via webform works. Some fellas here wrote letters to Fraser and learned their VO for free in the response email.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Wow, someone got rejection because his nomination certificate for OINP has expired few days before they have submitted the application. Correct me if I am wrong but they are valid for 6 months, so that perosn had 6 months to submit the application.
how! there has been pnp invites all along, and the app is to be submitted within 45-60 days, isn't it

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
If your sole purpose is to find out your VO and you got MEP BIL (which you did) then by all means go for it. But I believe there are ways you can do it for free and might be faster too. I think asking IRCC your VO via webform works. Some fellas here wrote letters to Fraser and learned their VO for free in the response email.

Thanks so much! I appreciate your response

D

Deleted member 1050918

So you have 6 months to accept?
For AINP:

1. You have 30 days to respond to the NOI.
2. You have 60 days from the day you received your NOI to submit your application to Alberta for nomination under AINP.
3. Your AINP nomination certificate is valid for 6 months. In other words, you need to get an ITA from IRCC and make your EE application within 6 months.
4. You have 60 days from the day you received your ITA to make your EE application so the only way you could void your PNP nomination is if you had to wait so long for an ITA. That should be very difficult to occur though since PNP draws never stopped. One needs to have an unbelievably low score for that to happen.

Reactions: dankboi and dxdroid

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Can I ask how long does Fraser's office take to respond back approx.?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Quoting a line from this article

"He reportedly paid just a fifth of his six-figure salary (for the same job) to a company based in Shenyang to do his job."

I think this ^ is a bigger issue in the world than someone outsourcing their job.
Cheaper doesn't mean good and in IT it has been proven a lot of times :D

D

Deleted member 1050918

Can I ask how long does Fraser's office take to respond back approx.?
Read back a few pages on this forum. I guess the person had emailed Fraser around mid Dec 2021 and got a response last week or something. So like 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: Rowsp

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Cheaper doesn't mean good and in IT it has been proven a lot of times :D
"The company had discovered the existence of an open and active VPN connection from Shenyang to the employee's workstation that went back months"

The company was able to find this only by tracing the network packets and not by the 'Quality of work' performed.

Sometimes, cheaper is as good.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
"The company had discovered the existence of an open and active VPN connection from Shenyang to the employee's workstation that went back months"

The company was able to find this only by tracing the network packets and not by the 'Quality of work' performed.

Sometimes, cheaper is as good.
Believe me in most circumstances it is not ;) the other problem is that their security was not as tight as it should.