Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Emphasis on "have marriage certificate". Depending on resources available where one lives, i think this can be manipulated with best intentions... imagine getting married (with all rituals and traditions) --> not register marriage --> wait--> get ppr --> soft landing --> come back and register marriage --> apply spousal visa/pr ..... does this work ?? :confused:
Look all of this is misrepresentation and whenever it gets caught, consequences are SEVERE including statelessness. The form will EXPLICITLY ask, "are you married?" and if you say "no" and you were married, then you are in trouble. If you married in between and did not do notify immigration, then again you are in trouble. Will you get caught? I don't know. No one knows. I think more pertinent question is : "Will you EVER get caught?" : Answer is hard to say.

There could be multiple ways in which you can land into trouble. May be you hid everything really well but a relative got envy with you and he knew your real date of marriage and snitched on you. Bang there goes your life in Canada. May be someone posted something on social media and it was found in some other investigation and that initiated an investigation on you. Bang! Again you are in trouble.

Best is to not misrepresent or lie.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Those guys don't have huge amounts of cash to flood the property markets. Also, in order to qualify for CEC, you need to be employed in either NOC A, B and C for at least a year, so wtf are you talking about?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html
Lemme get it right : Students coming on Study permit are NOT having a lot of money but those on FSW are. You are dumber than you look.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
All you need is a bachelors degree. I've seen people with CS degrees from garbage colleges in India, getting H1Bs all because of the fact that their employer, an outsourcing company, was able to game the system and not because they possessed superior coding skills. I agree with the fact that those H1Bs who work for the FANG companies in the US, are highly skilled. If you want one example of a guy with a garbage education from the US, look no further than PRANIT01. He can barely form a sentence.
May I ask you, who the FUCK you are to judge the qualifications of others? Lets see whats your profile? How many patents do you hold? How many Turing awards have you got?

The entire point of H1B is NOT to hire geniuses but to fill in gaps of specific skill sets that is missing from American labour markets. And NO, you do not need to be really articulate in English for getting a H1B, there is no such requirement. A smart engineer from China/India with barely functional english will qualify.

If you are REALLY smart or outstanding, you can go for O-1 visa which has no cap.

A person who is so worried about getting priced out of Canadian housing market can never be smart enough to comment skills of others.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Lemme get it right : Students coming on Study permit are NOT having a lot of money but those on FSW are. You are dumber than you look.
I agree that he's deluded but many of the students on study permit are on a stipend which is an amount that flat out makes them poor. I'd say it's 50-50 among students who are rich and who are poor.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
All you need is a bachelors degree. I've seen people with CS degrees from garbage colleges in India, getting H1Bs all because of the fact that their employer, an outsourcing company, was able to game the system and not because they possessed superior coding skills. I agree with the fact that those H1Bs who work for the FANG companies in the US, are highly skilled. If you want one example of a guy with a garbage education from the US, look no further than PRANIT01. He can barely form a sentence.
Oh well folks, I tried… I really tried to put some senses into his brain. Not sure what is his reason for this obsession. I give up.!!!!

Reactions: Maybe.Moving

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
Those guys don't have huge amounts of cash to flood the property markets. Also, in order to qualify for CEC, you need to be employed in either NOC A, B and C for at least a year, so wtf are you talking about?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

H1B sweatshop workers are highly skilled? Roflmao. According to you. Do they have a CRS ranking system for H1B workers. Nope. It is well known to be used by several Indian MNCS to exploit workers from India.

Here, read this:

https://www.ifpte.org/news/epi-report-on-massive-wage-theft-from-h-1b-workers-and-preferential-hiring-highlights-the-urgent-need-for-oversight-enforcement-and-reform-of-h-1b-visa-program-

https://www.epi.org/publication/h-1b-visas-and-prevailing-wage-levels/#top-30

Highly skilled. Roflmao. I would agree that those H1Bs working for the FANG companies are highly skilled. The rest? Don't make me laugh.

With regard to your point about H1B VISA holders and the link you shared as evidence for their "low skill" levels. You seem to have confused low-skill with low pay. The problem with H1B is that US employers have started to underpay high skilled immigrants. The problem is that the salary and the skill level are incompatible - not that the H1B workers are low skilled workers. (unless you means to cite a different article? )

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I agree that he's deluded but many of the students on study permit are on a stipend which is an amount that flat out makes them poor. I'd say it's 50-50 among students who are rich and who are poor.
I am not saying there won't be students with difficult financial situation but to say that a FSW is more likely to be in a situation to drive the house prices up is pure baloney. FSW are mostly middle class folks from third world countries.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I sure do love anti-immigration immigrants! Their resilience to cognitive dissonance is admirable.
Oh well, arseholes come in all sorts of colors. Thing is : all of them stink.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

TYTee

Jan 10, 2022
Hey gang, I got PPR but its a portal access. I am outland applicant.
I just checked my email and It says its a portal access. I guess I reply to my email and wait. It but I am almost done now. Happy in a confused way.
Hi, did you get any response yet from IRCC on what the next step is for you?
I received same portal access mail last week Thursday (06/10/2022) and I applied under FSW Outland Category. I did reply to the mail that same day that I am not in Canada but I keep getting a reminder mail that they are still waiting for my response. I still replied to the remainder mails and also raised a webform. I am now waiting for a further instruction from IRCC.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I am not saying there won't be students with difficult financial situation but to say that a FSW is more likely to be in a situation to drive the house prices up is pure baloney. FSW are mostly middle class folks from third world countries.
FSWs, just like any other newcomers (including students), do drive up the housing prices though. More people coming in = more people needing housing = more demand = increased rent

Canada would've still had a housing crisis even with zero immigrants coming in though. They simply don't have enough houses (terribly insufficient supply, can't cut it by reducing demand)

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Why would you need that many vacation days?

The thing I hate about France is that there are too many vacation days so that nothing works. lol sorry people being too chilled really bothers me.
You know to actually live not just work:) To relax, recharge, travel and see the world, not be a slave of your life, running after money all the time. Also as you get older, have less energy, have kids, you easily need those 30 days.

Reactions: RSub

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
You know to actually live not just work:) To relax, recharge, travel and see the world, not be a slave of your life, running after money all the time. Also as you get older, have less energy, have kids, you easily need those 30 days.
Agreed, I have 30+ vacation days plus 20 day holidays right now too, and I do enjoy travelling. I'm going to miss them, but I'll take Canada's 10-holiday per year over my country any day, since their pay is significantly higher.