Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
They should stop all H1B holders from applying under express entry program by changing minimum eligibility criteria. End of day, they will go back to US after getting citizenship. Students graduating from the average colleges and universities are more loyal to Canada than these H1B holders. It took many years for IRCC to realise this fact. But it is never too late to take right step that IRCC is going to take by focusing more on inland applicants and NOC based system.
Another loser worried about us sleeping with his wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dankboi

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@Marco Mendicino ,you know what I would like to thank you because at times, eventhough you are a troll and you are irritating you put a smile on my face lol

Marco are you CEC why do you want to take a test on nov 2021 ,if you are not applying for pr or is it a hobby just writing English test lol
I am applying

I am FSW-I
I am CEC
I am PNP

I am everything.

Whatever comes first

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
You'll probably land in Q4 this year. The current data (which is the "new normal" now) says avg proc time for FSW is 21 months. Assume it comes down to 16-18 months and settles there, your app is half way done so you can land in about 8-9 months from now.
There are folks stuck in enhanced security screening whose AOR is in Q2 2019

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Are Canadians nice?

Honestly I would miss the amount of paid vacation days if I moved to North America. I am not even 30 yet and have more than 20 vacation days plus public holidays. When I will be 40 with two kids I will have 34 paid vacation days plus public holidays. I don't think that I can have that many in either the US or Canada.
Why would you need that many vacation days?

The thing I hate about France is that there are too many vacation days so that nothing works. lol sorry people being too chilled really bothers me.

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Oh please brother..... I have no interest in whatever life you had in the US or currently have. I and several others, came to Canada for its quality of life. We are now pissed that very "quality of life" is dropping quickly because of mass immigration from opportunist H1Bs like you. Some of us have worked our butts off in Canada for years in order to buy a house and then one fine day, a newly arrived sweatshop H1B from across the border, comes in with his/her savings and outbids all of us. This is the recent trend in Canada. Express entry is overrepresented with your kind. Their main objective is to work for a few years in the US for amassing a huge amount and then move to Canada. If housing becomes unaffordable, how the hell are we supposed to raise families over here? Unlike you, we have no interest in raising a family in the US. The scumbag Trudeau and his love for mass immigration, will turn Canada into a third world country soon. This will be his last term.
Atleast he is not coming to forums begging for others not to come.There is no one in this forum who is a loser more than you.You are just a pathetic as I always say had a head start, still didn't achieve you are only one to be blame.Even now even if you go to drive uber you can make some money but you the greatest trash of all time use that time to troll people.
You know the first stage of being better acceptance, you are a lowlife who constantly complains without any reason and to make matters worse you don't know that you are a piece of shit.
I won't call you even a failure, you know why because you didn't even try .

Last edited:

khpn

Jan 1, 2021
Hong Kong
I've just got a webform reply from IRCC re my FSW-O application (AOR Jan '21):

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Just wondering if that actually implies anything? Like eligibility passed or recommended pass?
Thanks in advance for any hint - it has been a long wait for everyone here esp FSW-O.

Reactions: pk2711 and PRANIT01