+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

True I will wait till sep 2022 ,which means I have spent 2 years of my life on this after that simple fuck this.
Only my eligibility is passed and info sharing is done, I still have criminality and security to start with med expired, so I am not planning to spend 2023 on this shit.
You'll probably land in Q4 this year. The current data (which is the "new normal" now) says avg proc time for FSW is 21 months. Assume it comes down to 16-18 months and settles there, your app is half way done so you can land in about 8-9 months from now.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
You'll probably land in Q4 this year. The current data (which is the "new normal" now) says avg proc time for FSW is 21 months. Assume it comes down to 16-18 months and settles there, your app is half way done so you can land in about 8-9 months from now.
Hopefully, I will never forget this journey in my life ,NEVER.
In the last 12 years I was never fucked like this in my life.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
No..been in the pool since October 2021 at 478, losing points in November due to age so I am starting to believe that I will probably never get an ITA.
I am not sure about your country of birth try gc lottery (I am not sure about how it works) but that helps.
Now my opinion about US if you know what you are doing doesn't matter whether you are a janitor or a CEO ,even if you are broke as a joke ,in us you still have a fair chance of becoming successful .

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
At this rate, I am looking for other options. I am not saying I am giving up on Canada completely. But I will have only myself to blame if by the end of 2022, I haven't looked for alternatives and Canada's immigration process is still at a standstill (or at best slow). I don't blame Canada for the backlog but they could be a bit more transparent about the timeline. I didn't spend years and years in graduate school to wait around only to become unemployable because I am waiting for IRCC to resume moving at regular speed (or have a FSW draw). Again, I don't blame Canada, I think it is a wonderful country and express entry is an innovative immigration pathway, but given how things are unfolding it is not practical for Canada to be my first or only immigration option. At this rate, it might be take less time to get citizenship in the US than to get PR in Canada.

Just the disappointed ramblings of a disappointed EE applicant.
You should look at Australia, they will take you

Reactions: Maybe.Moving

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
I am not sure about your country of birth try gc lottery (I am not sure about how it works) but that helps.
Now my opinion about US if you know what you are doing doesn't matter whether you are a janitor or a CEO ,even if you are broke as a joke ,in us you still have a fair chance of becoming successful .
We are trying actually. This will be our second year. My heart is longing for Canada but my brain says if there is a chance then USA because there are many many more job opportunities for us. USA healthcare concept is hard to digest for a European, I have had free healthcare all my life.
Also I am moving to Western Europe soon with free healthcare, free childcare these are very important for me because within a few years we want to start a family.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Thankfully the GC wait times are based on country of birth and not passport or else all Indian and Chinese H1Bs would try and sneak the border once again
@DKAB
True. Canada too may come up with something like this to diversify the nation. Also, it has to be noted that for the last 2 years, highest study visa rejection is for Indian applicants (nearly 40%) followed by Chinese (above 30%). Guess Canada is silently following suit what the US has on table already

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
We are trying actually. This will be our second year. My heart is longing for Canada but my brain says if there is a chance then USA because there are many many more job opportunities for us. USA healthcare concept is hard to digest for a European, I have had free healthcare all my life.
Also I am moving to Western Europe soon with free healthcare, free childcare these are very important for me because within a few years we want to start a family.
Health care is the only bad thing I can say about us ,but as long as you are employed,your employer pays a percentage for the insurance but still messed up.

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
I am here and trying to get out of here , it is a nice country though. Hopefully the processing time will go down. I will start sending emails tomorrow about the open work permit. We will see what the update will be :)
Ireland is an interesting option. Would you mind if I DM you to ask you a few questions about it?

Reactions: dxdroid
D

Deleted member 1050918

True. Canada too may come up with something like this to diversify the nation. Also, it has to be noted that for the last 2 years, highest study visa rejection is for Indian applicants (nearly 40%) followed by Chinese (above 30%). Guess Canada is silently following suit what the US has on table already
Can it be because majority of visa applicants are Indian or Chinese? If those percentages are calculated among each corresponding nationality then yeah I see your point.