Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One more thing to be noted is that the cases that added spouses and kids will be further delayed naturally. This is because newly added members' info needed to be reviewed just like any other primary applicant adding processing delays. So, they will go down on the priority list. If 4,000 dependents were added then 4,000 cases associated with those will see delayed processing. This is actually good for people who have not added anyone. If someone added their spouse and received COPR in no time, then your wife or husband must be really hot and the IRCC agent wants to f**k them. So keep an eye.

Looking at the PPR farts so far, I believe below is what is happening:

1st priority: Oldest applicants from 2019 and pre covid. (If you are from 2019 and have not received it, then assume yours is complex)
2nd priority: Expired COPR's. (If you have not received your PPR even though you have expired COPR, then assume there are people above you with early AOR's who have expired COPR's. Or IRCC may need a re-medical or new PPC from you because of your Country of Residence or other "unknown" factors. In either case, you will go down in the priority list.)
3rd priority: Applicants who have passed security and criminality irrespective of AOR's. (I have seen people from DEC 2020/Jan 2021 getting COPR's but they also have security and criminality cleared as seen from their GCMS notes. I personally contacted a few and cross-checked this. In my case, with a Nov 2020 AOR, my security and criminality have not started. )
4th priority: Cases with Security and criminality pending. (I believe most fall in this category. Since Criminality and security are mostly tied with external agencies, we may see real IRCC rain in a few weeks.
5th priority: People who have added spouses and kids.

This is the logic I see with IRCC. But, I could also be dreaming that logic and IRCC can be put in one sentence.
This update proves one of my points; Security, Crmilanlity cleared, so gets PPR even with a Sep AOR.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-9892952

Reactions: ita_drgen and VVV62

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hey gang, I got PPR but its a portal access. I am outland applicant what do I do?
I just checked my email and It says its a portal access.
If you have a visa to Canada, you could just go and use the portal. I guess otherwise, you’ll need to inform them you are outland so they can sent the correct request

Reactions: immicow

Ejosaz

Jul 24, 2019
London VO is on fire I guess. When will Mexico wake up? Yesterday someone got a reply from them for a webform, where they stopped blaming covid for stalling VOs and now specifically said it’s stalling VOs in Latin America. Seriously, Latin American is the region with highest vaxed rate in the world. Everything is open. They are pissing me off. When I requested VO transfer, they made up excuses, but they won’t do their jobs.
I know 2 AORs from Dominican Republic that got PPR from Mexico VO, but yeah, it's definitely going slower than London VO or COR: USA from what we can see. It doesn't make any sense to say that COVID it's stalling Latin America.... Jeezzz, it's always excuses! :(

AOR - 10 March 2020 - PPR 09 November 2021 (Pure FSW)
AOR - 06 June 2020 - PPR 09 December 2021 (PNP, tho)

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I know 2 AORs from Dominican Republic that got PPR from Mexico VO, but yeah, it's definitely going slower than London VO or COR: USA from what we can see. It doesn't make any sense to say that COVID it's stalling Latin America.... Jeezzz, it's always excuses! :(

Awesome, I’m in a group on Facebook for Mexico and all I’m seeing is spousal being processed in 6 months.

Reactions: Ejosaz

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
London VO is on fire I guess. When will Mexico wake up? Yesterday someone got a reply from them for a webform, where they stopped blaming covid for stalling VOs and now specifically said it’s stalling VOs in Latin America. Seriously, Latin American is the region with highest vaxed rate in the world. Everything is open. They are pissing me off. When I requested VO transfer, they made up excuses, but they won’t do their jobs.
That sucks. Can one application be transfered to other VO? Mine is mexico too. Do you have the exact message they used?

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey

Awesome news! Looks like aboard VOs start touching base to AORs in 2nd half of 2020.
Also, giddy up Asian VOs!

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
That sucks. Can one application be transfered to other VO? Mine is mexico too. Do you have the exact message they used?
I saw a posting in Canada’s site saying of the possibility of requesting transfer when the VO is not capable of processing your file. Which was what I used in my question, since they always claim they are working with limited staff, while Ottawa started processing. This is what they wrote.

Good day,

Mexico and other IRCC offices in the Americas region including Canada are currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process permanent residence applications. Please note that we are facing significant delays in processing times due to the disruptions caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I saw a posting in Canada’s site saying of the possibility of requesting transfer when the VO is not capable of processing your file. Which was what I used in my question, since they always claim they are working with limited staff, while Ottawa started processing. This is what they wrote.

Good day,

Mexico and other IRCC offices in the Americas region including Canada are currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process permanent residence applications. Please note that we are facing significant delays in processing times due to the disruptions caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
I think a change of VO happens to folks who to a different country. I am surprised to know that an applicant can request a change of VO.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Good day,

Looking at these tables messages and figures, my guess is AORs from first half of 2021 will land in Q4 2022 and AORs from second half of 2021 will land in Q2 2023.

Reactions: Alysson

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Basically they are not required to transfer, and you need to justify as why this wouldn’t harm processing fairness. But considering they send files to dead VOs while other VOs are active, the last thing they can do is complain about integrity. That’s why the agent specifically said Canada VOs are also stalled in the email.

Reactions: RSub