+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Man lower your scores, you don't wait for FSW. Even i did a new IELTS and now sitting at the sweet spot of 467
Why the f**k should we care to lower scores to be invited. They'll sit on our files and warm their asses. And because of some technicality later what if they call misrepresentation and reject us for trying to do this. Honestly man Im done with Canada.

Reactions: RSub

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why the f**k should we care to lower scores to be invited. They'll sit on our files and warm their asses. And because of some technicality later what if they call misrepresentation and reject us for trying to do this. Honestly man Im done with Canada.
I cant leave Canada, I don't have that option. I have to do whatever I can. :( sad life

Reactions: he5ham
D

Deleted member 1050918

There is no combination that puts me in 455 - 467 range with French.

I guess I am that ugly duckling :rolleyes:
There's a possible way you can drop below 467. You need to lose age points. Now you might be far younger than 30 and obviously you don't want to wait till you turn 30 and lose points. Here's how you can speed up the aging process:

1. Build a spaceship that can orbit the earth at very close to the speed of light.
2. Orbit the earth at such speed in the spaceship for a few minutes or hours depending on your speed.
3. Land the spaceship and congratulations now it's 2030 on earth and your CRS is 300.
4. Apply under OINP.
5. Profit

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There's a possible way you can drop below 467. You need to lose age points. Now you might be far younger than 30 and obviously you don't want to wait till you turn 30 and lose points. Here's how you can speed up the aging process:

1. Build a spaceship that can orbit the earth at very close to the speed of light.
2. Orbit the earth at such speed in the spaceship for a few minutes or hours depending on your speed.
3. Land the spaceship and congratulations now it's 2030 on earth and your CRS is 300.
4. Apply under OINP.
5. Profit
Man post ITA guys leave no opportunity to sprinkle salts on the wounds

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

4. Apply under OINP.
5. Profit
By 2030 Canada will become part of the US and Trump would have closed all immigration so it's best to immigrate before 2030.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
W

4. Apply under OINP.
5. Profit
Wow, what has Canadian immigration come to a year ago people helping others by providing tips to increase scores and put their best foot forward amidst competition. Now we have people advising how to be the best loser to make it to Canada.

Fun anecdote btw @ImpatientKangaroo

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I would not expect any CEC or FSW draw till IRCC will announce that the "backlog is gone" - till then only PNP, they have to do them and process them in a timely manner because they have agreements with provinces.

Reactions: Pasha1 and dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
W

Wow, what has Canadian immigration come to a year ago people helping others by providing tips to increase scores and put their best foot forward amidst competition. Now we have people advising how to be the best loser to make it to Canada.

Fun anecdote btw @ImpatientKangaroo
You have to be careful of what you will use to lower your score ;) otherwise it can be considered as misrepresentation.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

4. Apply under OINP.
5. Profit
Look at that, ImpatientKangaroo slowing becoming PatientKangaroo.

And in no time, achieving his final form WiseKangaroo.

m.soliman

Mar 25, 2020
My last visit to this thread was yesterday. Today, I found around 30 new pages, I hoped to find some read-worthy discussions about the FSW, but unfortunately most of the discussions were irrelevant to this thread's topic. Just much ado about nothing!

I believe that the visitors to this thread are mainly interested in two points only: processing updates (for Post-ITA folks) and invitation draws (for FSW candidates).

For example, as an FSW candidate, I am not interested in these irrelevant discussions:
* Housing prices in Canada
* Life affordability in Canada
* Car and fuel prices in Canada
* Healthcare system in Canada
* Comparison between different cities in Canada
* Alternative immigration options (study, business, other countries US/Australia/New Zealand)
* Comparison between life in Canada and US/Europe
* Comparison between developed countries and 3rd world countries
* Chinese population in British Columbia
* IELTS and ECA

Post-ITA folks and FSW candidates are desperately looking for any discussions that may renew their hopes, however it seems that there are stupid people who continue to add insult to injury by making it more difficult to find important discussions.

I know that no one cares, and stupid people will continue discussing irrelevant things here.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Albert Einstein