+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
It is not a seasonal thing you knob. Their country has been taken over by the Taliban. Those Afghanis who have helped the Canadian government, essentially have a target on their backs now. If they aren't in Canada, then they face the risk of getting beheaded, shot or being blown up by the Tailban every day. For the Taliban, these refugees helped the enemy so they have to face death for their actions.

This is why the government of Canada wants to prioritise their applications over everyone else's. This is something, a knob with limited education like you cannot understand and never will. What kind of an education did you get in the US?

You paid for your application to be processed. You did not pay for a "guaranteed right" to live in Canada. The process could face several delays because of various reasons. You have the right to question the processing but you have no right to demand a right to live in Canada.

When I applied for PR, I went in, fully knowing that there could be a possibility of not getting PR at all due to various possible reasons. This is the same for every country and not just Canada. Did the US promise you a green card when they decided to process your student visa? No. Does the US issue H1B visas with a note stating that they would also provide a Green card in a few years time? No, so why the hell should you expect the same from Canada?

Grow up and live in the real world, where nothing is guaranteed, not even your life.
I am also an Indian and have applied for PR, but in my wildest dreams I cannot compare the suffering of Afghans to my situation. I have applied for PR for better quality of life but for them it's matter of life and death.

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Guys I have a query, do we receive a separate letter or confirmation once the R10 stage is passed, or is it implicit when someone clears MEP and BIL.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys I have a query, do we receive a separate letter or confirmation once the R10 stage is passed, or is it implicit when someone clears MEP and BIL.
My understanding is that once you will clear the eligibility requirements etc. the application is moving forward without any notification. If you will be refused you will get a message in the portal. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: Nikhil1824

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Stupid holiday is finally over soon. Let's get those files processed IRCC lazies. Enough slacking. I wish weekends were cancelled until 2023 and IRCC worked 7 days.

Shackle them lazies to their desks until the backlog is gone!
Monday is a holiday too

D

Deleted member 1050918

You don't get an email/notification for R10 or MEP. You look at your EE profile and if it says you passed the medical exam then you probably passed R10 too.

They only come back on Tuesday.
Monday is a holiday too
Omfg I hate Canadian laziness.

Reactions: Nikhil1824

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
You don't get an email/notification for R10 or MEP. You look at your EE profile and if it says you passed the medical exam then you probably passed R10 too.

Omfg I hate Canadian laziness.
You will see. In Canada, when a holiday falls on the weekend, they push the day off to the next weekday.

D

Deleted member 1050918

You will see. In Canada, when a holiday falls on the weekend, they push the day off to the next weekday.
I lived in Canada, never noticed this though. Whenever somebody said it's a long weekend I didn't question why lol. They're super lazy...