+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

If I were you, I would do the following:
1. Get the US PCC before I leave. It takes few minutes to get the report after giving finger prints at an participating USPS location. Hope you know the process.
@PRANIT01 Absolutely DO NOT do this. You need to get a PCC after the final date of leaving a country permanently. You don't get to take these chances and make such mistakes. You're not going to be a TR to PR candidate where you get dozens of second chances to correct mistakes.

You could try to go to any local police station (in the US) and get fingerprinted. Then take the fingerprint card with you to your home country and send it to the FBI address once you get back to your home country. You'd have to time this though, and get the fingerprints the day before you leave or something.

Get US PCC. I cannot stress more. Its a pain if you apply PCC from outside US.
It is not a pain to apply for PCC from outside the US. It just takes longer (mine took 3 weeks). Just buy a fingerprint pad from amazon, print out the fingerprint card (on the FBI PCC webpage) on regular A4 paper, read the fingerprinting instructions carefully. I sent 10 different sets of fingerprints to be safe lol. You can definitely send more than one, so in case some come out unclear, they'll use the others. It took me an hour or so to do this at home.

However inconvenient this may be, it beats getting your application rejected or delayed because you sent an invalid PCC.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1006777

He says 'could'. Important distinction.
Be realistic. Canada has indicated that they prefer quantity over anything else, and that they are incredibly short sighted. The best case scenario is that they do some kind of alternate FSW CEC kind of system. Because if they went back to the old ways, CECs would never get invited again.

The more likely scenario is that FSW is gone for good. They will keep stalling till the new TEER system is implemented and piggy back off of that to phase out FSW completely. TR to PR is an easy supply of already 'landed' PRs. And there are enough to fulfil the majority of the EE quota for years to come. There is absolutely no chance that TR to PR won't be back. It'll be modified or changed in some capacity, but it is not going to be a temporary program. I have been saying this for months now.

If you already got your ITA, be thankful that you have a shot. If you are pre-ITA, the Canada ship has likely sailed for the vast majority of people who don't fall into the narrow specifications of PNPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jester10

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hello guys. I have got assessed my Master's degree, which is the highest degree I have attained, at WES and I didn't get my bachelor's degree assessed as we need to do the assessment for the highest degree obtained. My question is that , should I submit credentials of my bachelor's degree (degree certificate and transcript) as well while submitting e-APR or I need to submit only the credentials of the degree that appears on the ECA report?

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys. I have got assessed my Master's degree, which is the highest degree I have attained, at WES and I didn't get my bachelor's degree assessed as we need to do the assessment for the highest degree obtained. My question is that , should I submit credentials of my bachelor's degree (degree certificate and transcript) as well while submitting e-APR or I need to submit only the credentials of the degree that appears on the ECA report?
Just the masters

Reactions: Pasha1

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW-O
AOR : Sep 2020
VO (Primary): Manila
VO (Secondary): Ottawa-CIO
Congratulations and all the best.
I got a re-medical request a few days back as well, my primary VO was Ottawa. I am curious to know what are the processing timelines like from remedicals getting passed to PPR these past months. Anyone have any stats to share?

Thanks.

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
@PRANIT01 Absolutely DO NOT do this. You need to get a PCC after the final date of leaving a country permanently. You don't get to take these chances and make such mistakes. You're not going to be a TR to PR candidate where you get dozens of second chances to correct mistakes.

You could try to go to any local police station and get fingerprinted. Take the fingerprint card with you to your home country and send it to the FBI address once you get back to your home country. You'd have to time this though, and get the fingerprints the day before you leave or something.

It is not a pain to apply for PCC from outside the US. It just takes longer (mine took 3 weeks). Just buy a fingerprint pad from amazon, print out the fingerprint card (on the FBI PCC webpage) on regular A4 paper, read the fingerprinting instructions carefully. I sent 10 different sets of fingerprints to be safe lol. You can definitely send more than one, so in case some come out unclear, they'll use the others. It took me an hour or so to do this at home.

However inconvenient this may be, it beats getting your application rejected or delayed because you sent an invalid PCC.
@PRANIT01 there are many agencies who help you get PCC done, I mean in managing the logistics. A friend of mine got his US PCC done from Kolkata.

Reactions: PRANIT01