+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Guys need some help, I have a question.

In a few months I am leaving US to my home country between that I am planning to travel for 2 months, so that means if they ask me to submit my passport in 30 days that is not possible, Similarly now my medical is expired, If they ask me to do remedial what am I supposed to do ,do I have to ask for extension of dead line or can I do it in any country. Next one is about PCC ,do I have to collect pcc now from us and from india so that it has a validity of 6 months so when ever they ask me I can send it or do I have to wait till they ask?
Please give your feedback thank you
When are you planning on leaving the US? Security and remed are quite quick when they actually start it.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
You joke but these forums actually have immigration officers lurking in them lol. The lawyer running this site once gave a testimony to parliament where he spoke about those officers posting abusive stuff here
Huh really? Can you post a link for this. I'm fascinated.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Huh really? Can you post a link for this. I'm fascinated.
https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/39-2/cimm/meeting-42/evidence

This testimony from David Cohen (the late founder of the law firm that owns this site) in 2008. You need to scroll down but here's what he said about the forum:

"I wish to place on record a recent posting on our law firm website’s public forum from an individual who purports to be a Canadian immigration officer. I am satisfied from all the evidence at my disposal that the person posting is, in fact, a Canadian immigration officer. Reference to the particular ethnic group identified in the posted message has been removed.
Posted in forum: Thursday, December 06, 2007, 8:26 a.m.
Here you will read the RANTing of a Canadian Immigration Officer.

I've HAD IT!!!!

I am so sick and tired of dealing with all the liars, cheats, frauds etc...

This line of work has tainted me to the point that I can't even look at most immigrants anymore without pre-judging them as losers. Especially those from xxxxxxxx.

I don't get the whole xxxxxxxx onslaught we're seeing now. Is xxxxxxxx such a shitty place to live? And why can't xxxxxxxx marry someone in the country where they live, why must they insist on marrying their brothers and sisters and cousins just for immigration purposes... yuck.

I'm tired of finding so goddamn many immigrants who arrive here and jump on the welfare system before they've even been declared “landed”. Then they think they're fooling someone when they get off welfare for 2 months to submit a sponsorship application.

I've seen so many phony marriages that I'm approaching the point where I wish they would remove spousal sponsorship as an option. If you can't find someone here worth spending your life with, MOVE. If only a guy/girl who currently lives in xxxxxxxx is worth marrying, then perhaps you should get your ass back to xxxxxxxx since obviously the quality people are all there.

xxxxxxxx Immigrants have destroyed certain communities... xxxxxxxx for example has become xxxxxxxx part 2 (commonly referred to as xxxxxxxx). I feel sorry for any english speaking students in the schools in xxxxxxxx, because they're the true minority now. A recent news story showcased one school that has over 400 new kindergarden students, 93% of whom did not speak english...

Well this felt good to rant a bit and I'll probably do more of this...but for now I have to go deny a few people entry to my country."

D

Deleted member 1050918

This testimony from David Cohen (the late founder of the law firm that owns this site) in 2008. You need to scroll down but here's what he said about the forum:

"I wish to place on record a recent posting on our law firm website’s public forum from an individual who purports to be a Canadian immigration officer. I am satisfied from all the evidence at my disposal that the person posting is, in fact, a Canadian immigration officer. Reference to the particular ethnic group identified in the posted message has been removed.

I've HAD IT!!!!

This line of work has tainted me to the point that I can't even look at most immigrants anymore without pre-judging them as losers. Especially those from xxxxxxxx.

I don't get the whole xxxxxxxx onslaught we're seeing now. Is xxxxxxxx such a shitty place to live? And why can't xxxxxxxx marry someone in the country where they live, why must they insist on marrying their brothers and sisters and cousins just for immigration purposes... yuck.

I'm tired of finding so goddamn many immigrants who arrive here and jump on the welfare system before they've even been declared “landed”. Then they think they're fooling someone when they get off welfare for 2 months to submit a sponsorship application.

I've seen so many phony marriages that I'm approaching the point where I wish they would remove spousal sponsorship as an option. If you can't find someone here worth spending your life with, MOVE. If only a guy/girl who currently lives in xxxxxxxx is worth marrying, then perhaps you should get your ass back to xxxxxxxx since obviously the quality people are all there.

xxxxxxxx Immigrants have destroyed certain communities... xxxxxxxx for example has become xxxxxxxx part 2 (commonly referred to as xxxxxxxx). I feel sorry for any english speaking students in the schools in xxxxxxxx, because they're the true minority now. A recent news story showcased one school that has over 400 new kindergarden students, 93% of whom did not speak english...

Well this felt good to rant a bit and I'll probably do more of this...but for now I have to go deny a few people entry to my country."
Well... Sure I understand their generalization is 100% unjustifiable but still... gotta agree with them on their point (minus the generalization). Also those redactions are so unnecessary lol

Truth be told if I were a Canadian immigration officer at IRCC, 99.99% of my cases would have little "oopsies" in them in an attempt to fix the practice of the god damn law that's broken.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Visa issues?
Yep my opt is expiring, I was too confident on Canada when I got ITa and don't want to be a slave for another 30 years so didn't even try for h1.will try middle east or something with my experience I should get a job under normal circumstances but for last 2 years things are not normal lol
I never had plan to stay in US if I get Canada pr I don't have any regrets in leaving US not because US is bad but because of USICS rules.I had a chance between US and Sweden before 5 years ,I even got an admit from KTH royal institute of technology, I threw that and I came her now when I think about that yeah I have some regret,but I don't know for what ever reason I don't like EU may be because of language barrier.

Last edited:

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020

I've HAD IT!!!!

What's shocking but not surprising at the same time? Like death, everybody knows it's coming but it still is terrifying. Anyway point being we're all a little racist but not everybody is in a position to act on their bias. Don't know if IRCC has any checks and balances to stop this kind of corruption, by the looks of it it doesn't.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Yep my opt is expiring, I was too confident on Canada when I got ITa and don't want to be a slave for another 30 years so didn't even try for h1.will try middle east or something with my experience I should get a job under normal circumstances but for last 2 years things are not normal lol
I never had plan to stay in US if I get Canada pr I don't have any regrets in leaving US not because US is bad but because of USICS rules.I had a chance between US and Sweden before 5 years ,I even got an admit from KTH royal institute of technology, I threw that and I came her now when I think about that yeah I have some regret,but I don't know for what ever reason I don't like EU may be because of language barrier.
You can look up i539 change of status to visitor visa I.e. B2 if you want to buy more time or take a break go on a trip etc Now it takes a long time to process (1y+; possibly longer than the time it takes for you to get PPR but this part I'm not certain). As long as you get it submitted and receive confirmation before actual expiry date of your status you're pretty much golden. Though you'd have to care about expenses this way.

Reactions: Alysson and immicow