+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Copied:
Let me give a holiday present to all of you!!

As of this Morning, Client Support Center is back to its normal operations and can provide you status updates over the call.

Just keep in mind, Upcoming Monday and Tuesday is a holiday for IRCC Customer Support Center.

You all can thank me later, Call IRCC first..
Yeah... I did and lost my shit all over again because of their incompetence smh

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Are you a bit slow in the head dude? Stating facts != complaining. Go read about Canada's healthcare system, banking system, housing market, job market. You don't know shit and you only come here and talk shit. It's not my job to educate you about some foreign country. Go on craigslist look for rents in Vancouver then go google minimum wage in BC for a start.
You always complain. Lot of people state facts here but there is only one that whines and complains, and that's you. W’all know the reality of living in Canada and some us poor Indians/chinese/asians have no choice but we don’t complain constantly like you do. I am not going to stop you but felt like saying it. :)

Reactions: Ar12345
D

Deleted member 1050918

You always complain. Lot of people state facts here but there is only one that whines and complains, and that's you. W’all know the reality of living in Canada and some us poor Indians/chinese/asians have no choice but we don’t complain constantly like you do. I am not going to stop you but felt like saying it. :)
The post literally says Stating facts != complaining. You're just hopeless without any options that's why you're so butthurt. You're like cry babies going off "pleeeease don't tell us facts about Canada because we can't go to anywhere else :("

There

https://www.chatelaine.com/news/canada-housing-platforms-election-2021/#:~:text=A report by Oxford Economics,are among the least affordable.) A report by Oxford Economics released in May 2021 found that homes in Canada are 34 percent more expensive than the median income household can afford. (That report also found that, of the 25 North American cities studied, Vancouver, Toronto and Hamilton are among the least affordable.)

Now keep crying.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What do Indians have anything to do with anything lol. I doubt many Indians are flipping burgers here in America since we aren't even authorized for burger flipping jobs on work visas. Like....im an Indian who's a postdoc I don't even know how to flip a burger (granted I'm paid just slightly more than a burger flipper anyway )
To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing wrong with flipping burgers. Those who are clever enough will find ways to make millions out of flipping burgers too. Actually, food and catering industry is something which can never have a real recession; you got to eat and people in US / Canada are too lazy to cook. So, yeah, I will not mind being called a burger flipper as a stereotype. Its more of an american thing.

Lastly, Indians tend to be the highest earning and most educated ethnicity in USA or UK for that matter. So yeah, we are fine. We strive to seek better live for ourselves and there is 1.3 billion of us from where we came from so we tend to overwhelm and out compete others but we are doing okay!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You do know I'd not be some indian flipping burgers for $10 / hr in the US? Scroll up a few posts, US at least has beds I can buy with my money. Canada doesn't even have enough beds (or doctors). (Pro tip: I wouldn't do either. I'd just fly back to my country for healthcare.)
Indians are one of the wealthiest population in the US. We don’t flip burgers like you think we do. Also, dude don’t try to compete with Indians on money, we have more than you could imagine. We take care of our familes, extended families, and still have enough to donate to people like you.

https://m.economictimes.com/nri/migrate/indians-in-us-wealthier-with-average-household-earning-of-123700-report/amp_articleshow/85623601.cms

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Can anyone suggest me any app to call ircc from india except TextNow because I am unable to download it .

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
The post literally says Stating facts != complaining. You're just hopeless without any options that's why you're so butthurt. You're like cry babies going off "pleeeease don't tell us facts about Canada because we can't go to anywhere else :("

There

https://www.chatelaine.com/news/canada-housing-platforms-election-2021/#:~:text=A report by Oxford Economics,are among the least affordable.) A report by Oxford Economics released in May 2021 found that homes in Canada are 34 percent more expensive than the median income household can afford. (That report also found that, of the 25 North American cities studied, Vancouver, Toronto and Hamilton are among the least affordable.)

Now keep crying.
What you do is stating fact and crying like a p*ssy. We don’t whine like “Oh CANADA is a hell”.l all the time.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
To be very honest, there is absolutely nothing wrong with flipping burgers. Those who are clever enough will find ways to make millions out of flipping burgers too. Actually, food and catering industry is something which can never have a real recession; you got to eat and people in US / Canada are too lazy to cook. So, yeah, I will not mind being called a burger flipper as a stereotype. Its more of an american thing.

Lastly, Indians tend to be the highest earning and most educated ethnicity in USA or UK for that matter. So yeah, we are fine. We strive to seek better live for ourselves and there is 1.3 billion of us from where we came from so we tend to overwhelm and out compete others but we are doing okay!
Of course there's nothing wrong. It's an honest job and someone needs to do it if we want to have a burger. Ironically enough, fast food workers and grocery store employees who have been constantly derided were the among the ones considered "essential" and had to face the pandemic with shit pay and antimaskers yelling in their face

D

Deleted member 1050918

What you do is stating fact and crying like a p*ssy. We don’t whine like “Oh CANADA is a hell”.l all the time.
I've literally sent you a research on how shitty canadian housing market is. Suck it up and gtfo. You don't have the luxury to whine because your only option is Canada. You don't have chances anywhere else.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Of course there's nothing wrong. It's an honest job and someone needs to do it if we want to have a burger. Ironically enough, fast food workers and grocery store employees who have been constantly derided were the among the ones considered "essential" and had to face the pandemic with shit pay and antimaskers yelling in their face
Well, it used to be a starter job, just like selling stuff in a mall is a starter job (if you can do it). I know people who are richer than I am who started with these jobs. Its not just where you start but also where you move next that matters a lot as well.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I've literally sent you a research on how shitty canadian housing market is. Suck it up and gtfo. You don't have the luxury to whine because your only option is Canada. You don't have chances anywhere else.
bruh your options are crap, fk europe and fk u loser hypocrite. Any of us can get to europe, we just don't want to go for low hanging fruit like you. Europe can suck my schnitzels

@ImpatientKangaroo

Last edited:
Reactions: RSub

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
The Canadian population is too concentrated in big southern cities and part of that is due to weather in the north. This contributes a lot to how the housing market over there is overpriced. Having said that, no home owner really wants that to go down and banks constantly hand out mortgages to people who can't afford them. If that bubble pops (and I think it will), there will be a recession similar to what happened in the US in 2008

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Don't take me wrong, I am a guy who liked a lot of posts you trash talking Canada and if you read my previous posts you know I am not that butt hurt guy but there is a difference in telling 10 times and a 100 times .1 time people won't get irritated ,10 most won't, 100 atleast some will.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Don't take me wrong, I am a guy who liked a lot of posts you trash talking Canada and if you read my previous posts you know I am not that butt hurt guy but there is a difference in telling 10 times and a 100 times .1 time people won't get irritated ,10 most won't, 100 atleast some will.
I've been getting shit from these people since post 1 dude :D It's not that trust me.