+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

No need for new Covid restrictions as omicron hospital risk two thirds lower, No 10 told

Ministers and MPs tell Boris Johnson tougher measures cannot be justified as studies suggest variant is less severe than delta

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/22/risk-hospitalisation-omicron-appears-two-thirds-lower-delta/
We need more UK and less commie China in Canada. Biden has a similar view (no need for lockdowns) and when Canadian officials were asked why Canada views it so much different than US and other countries, they had answered "we're a sovereign country and are different than the US". So as I said, if they wanna lock it all down again, they will. They won't care what other countries do.

Reactions: Alysson

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
@Alysson you have unknowingly broken so many hearts. This whole thread was thinking of messaging and hooking up with you if they had made it to the dreamland. You were supposed to be the hot Brazillian lady who was supposed to find solace in an alien country in my arms!

Can you pretend to be a girl so that the desperate souls of this thread can keep dreaming?
Lol, but Alysson is only pronounced femininely in English. It’s a guys name in every Latin American country. I just never bother to worry if people think I’m a guy or girl nowadays. I remember when I did a research internship in the US, the supervisor had placed me to assist the girl who was doing research at the time, thinking of sisterhood. It was a surprise when they actually met me though.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
We need more UK and less commie China in Canada. Biden has a similar view (no need for lockdowns) and when Canadian officials were asked why Canada views it so much different than US and other countries, they had answered "we're a sovereign country and are different than the US". So as I said, if they wanna lock it all down again, they will. They won't care what other countries do.
The issue in Canada also is their healthcare is at max capacity without a pandemic. Any increase and it all goes to shit.

D

Deleted member 1050918

The issue in Canada also is their healthcare is at max capacity without a pandemic. Any increase and it all goes to shit.
Nobody wants to believe me when I say Canada has a shitty healthcare system. People automatically compare it with what the US has but they're clueless that US at least has enough beds you can buy if you have enough money. Canada on the other hand doesn't even have beds you can buy. So just like you said, even the slightest increase in number of patients destroys the whole system in Canada. I've said this multiple times, even in my shitty ass third world country, despite having maybe less than half of Canada's vaccination rates, we never even got close to the capacity at hospitals during peaks.

This was another reason why JT has been over reacting to covid flu. Since the healthcare system is so fragile in Canada, things could easily run out of hand and that would be JT's career's end.

Fun story: I still remember the first time I moved to Canada and I got super sick. It felt like covid before covid was even there. In my country, when you're sick, you just put your clothes on and go to the nearest hospital (they're literally everywhere) and you see a doctor (not a nurse) in maybe 10 minutes. This shit don't work in Canada, seeing a doctor that fast is luxury. So I asked my Canadian friends what to do when I next get sick. Like what's the best course of approach. They said "well, you just don't get sick".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jaycejay
D

Deleted member 1050918

MEP queue reached Sept 20. Average waiting time is about 3 months now. IRCC cleared 3 weeks of MEPs last week. Oct AOR folk should get MEP in 1-2 weeks at this rate (if JT doesn't fuck shit up again).

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
MEP queue reached Sept 20. Average waiting time is about 3 months now. IRCC cleared 3 weeks of MEPs last week. Oct AOR folk should get MEP in 1-2 weeks at this rate (if JT doesn't fuck shit up again).
I remember telling you some weeks ago that the waiting time was gradually reducing

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia and all,
Please guide initially My vo was Nova Scotia but now my application has shifted to NDVO. What could be the reason? Is my application at final stage or it has been shifted for the verification purposes? How can one get information regarding the status of application from NDVO?

D

Deleted member 1050918

I remember telling you some weeks ago that the waiting time was gradually reducing
Yeah man first the queue went down from 5 mo to 4 mo, then got back up to 4.5 mo, and it's been dropping for a while. IRCC had completely stopped MEP-ing for 1-2 weeks around late Nov when all the omicron news were coming up and JT was waiting on more data to shut the borders. Then IRCC went back to MEP-ing once JT was talked out of closing the borders.

See it's always a risk with this dude in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: leonrdoandrade

750popfers

Apr 27, 2021
Folks, I have been reading about a lot of different topics. Going back to the title, what is the current processing status for FSWs?
How many PRs are being issues daily? How are things going is it still frozen?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Bros @Jaycejay @Alysson do u think with the covid situation around the world getting out of hand, it's worth holding on to hope for fsw draws in Q1 2022?
Do you want to know the Truth or a lie?? Let me lie to you. No, Covid isn’t coming back. Yes, hang in there tightly with a hope.

• Sad
Reactions: Simran00

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey what do you guys think about the long term prospects of FSW, do you think it will continue for terminated. It is the most difficult decision right now for pre ita folks, whether to choose an alternative or wait and boost scores...
Boost your scores. Look for alternatives too. Nothing is certain.

Reactions: Simran00

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
What the hell is MEP?