+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Seeing the curve I can smell a lockdown.i can't stop myself from commenting about the luck of that cec idiots.
No need to smell, the guy literally said he wants to lock the country down but has to wait a bit more for stronger reasons. I don't remember the last time I saw any covid-related news in my country. We left all of that stuff back in June. It's just the annoying mask that remained.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well the goodnews is that Omicron (a far less deadly variant) of the virus is replacing delta. As long as there are no potentially more virulent mutations we should be fine. People are going to develop immunity, naturally or through vaccination; the virus should dwindled out slowly, hopefully.

Interestingly I currently have Covid, but I’m fine. Loaded up myself with some immuneboosting supplements
Get well soon hey. Had COVID before I got the jab. That was brutal.

Reactions: Jaycejay

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
@Alysson is male name so should be one unless it’s the family name… lol

Allison Becker :p

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I really don’t understand how VOs and IRCC are still using Covid as a reason not to return to normal operations. Seriously, it seems Canada’s government is no better than the third world.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I really don’t understand how VOs and IRCC are still using Covid as a reason not to return to normal operations. Seriously, it seems Canada’s government is no better than the third world.
My 3rd world country is shit in almost all the things but after the first wave even we got our shit together but not Canada.

Reactions: nns14 and Glaber
D

Deleted member 994371

I don't know why, but I feel cheated by this revelation :D :D :D . I always got a "sisterhood" vibe from @Alysson :cool::p.
@Alysson you have unknowingly broken so many hearts. This whole thread was thinking of messaging and hooking up with you if they had made it to the dreamland. You were supposed to be the hot Brazillian lady who was supposed to find solace in an alien country in my arms!

Can you pretend to be a girl so that the desperate souls of this thread can keep dreaming?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@Alysson you have unknowingly broken so many hearts. This whole thread was thinking of messaging and hooking up with you if they had made it to the dreamland. You were supposed to be the hot Brazillian lady who was supposed to find solace in an alien country in my arms!

Can you pretend to be a girl so that the desperate souls of this thread can keep dreaming?
Lol this is funny.i didn't expect a twist like this . Ha ha ha .

Reactions: Alysson

m.soliman

Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question about the Quebec latest invitation, I know this thread is mostly for FSW, but if anyone could help me I would appreciate it, or point me to a better thread (I already sent in the another focused in the Quebec immigration, but no answer yet). I have made my declaration of interest in the Arrima portal some time ago, and today I found out that they held a draw for a group of NOCs that included mine (2131) with the lowest score invited of 633.

I haven't received any messages, but the draw happened on the 9th, however the information of it was released only yesterday. I assume I didn't get it since I didn't receive any messages in the portal, however my score is 635 according to the official measuring tool in their website, but looking inside of Arrima I cannot find anywhere saying my score (as in the Express Entry website is quite clear the value) to confirm if it actually is 635. If it actually is this value, is there a way I wasn't invited even if the lowest invited score was lower than mine, any group that could've been invited with lower scores than mine and I am missing something? Thank you in advance.
You probably inputted wrong data into the score calculator, like "Domaine de formation" (A/B), "Niveau de scolarité" (2em cycle/1er cycle) or even your age.

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hey what do you guys think about the long term prospects of FSW, do you think it will continue for terminated. It is the most difficult decision right now for pre ita folks, whether to choose an alternative or wait and boost scores...

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey what do you guys think about the long term prospects of FSW, do you think it will continue for terminated. It is the most difficult decision right now for pre ita folks, whether to choose an alternative or wait and boost scores...
Wait another month to find it out.

There will be probably another PNP draw next week, so by January the 16th you will get your answer towards FSW, like me and many others here.

Reactions: Simran00

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Wait till first draw of February. If nothing happens then FSW is officially dead and gone

• Sad
Reactions: Simran00