FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

TBH, I don’t see a big change coming. Sadly
Same, but my reasoning might be wrong. When we see below;

Express Entry applications
Last updated: December 14, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
April 4 and 10, 2021
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

If IRCC is still working on CEC files from April 4-10,

1) Why did IRCC keep inviting CECs until Sept? The year is done and clearly those remaining 5 months of CEC files (from Apr till Sept) won't contribute to 2021 targets.

2) Why would IRCC change its focus in 2022 from CEC to all apps in terms of processing (not draws) if CEC alone still has a backlog? In other words, why would they cut down on processing CECs received from Apr till Sept before moving resources to other apps?

To me, IRCC was just winging it all throughout 2021.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same, but my reasoning might be wrong. When we see below;

Express Entry applications
Last updated: December 14, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
April 4 and 10, 2021
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

If IRCC is still working on CEC files from April 4-10,

1) Why did IRCC keep inviting CECs until Sept? The year is done and clearly those remaining 5 months of CEC files (from Apr till Sept) won't contribute to 2021 targets.

2) Why would IRCC change its focus in 2022 from CEC to all apps in terms of processing (not draws) if CEC alone still has a backlog? In other words, why would they cut down on processing CECs received from Apr till Sept before moving resources to other apps?

To me, IRCC was just winging it all throughout 2021.
The truth is that the information on this application status page is false. I’ve proven it a couple of times.

*If they are processing the majority of applications received in that period then we would have seen alot of APRIL 2021 AOR CEC folks receiving eCOPRs in that last few weeks (since this status has read the same for about a month now). Instead we are seeing alot more late 2021 applications getting eCOPRs

*CEC backlogs are almost cleared as we speak.
In early August the internal memo revealed a total CEC backlog of 79,000 (in-persons). Taking into consideration that they were processing approximately 14,000 in-persons CEC apps per month this means:
65,000 at the end of August
51,000 at the end of September
37,000 at the end of October
23,000 at the end of November
9,000 at the end of December

So they are definitely on track to clearing CEC backlogs in January

D

Deleted member 1050918

What's also quite sad is that, megadraw happened on Feb 13 and the people invited had time until May 13 to apply. This clearly shows that IRCC still hasn't done with processing megadraw apps.

From Jan 7 till Apr 1 (all the people who had enough time -3 months- to apply after ITA) 46708 CEC ITAs were sent out. Meaning that despite allocating almost all of its EE resources to CEC, IRCC processed only 46708 apps at most in 2021. And these CEC apps, which are normally fast to finalize and were made even faster in 2021.

There are 52945 CEC apps in the backlog from Apr 16 - Sept 14 draws. Even if IRCC kept the same CEC-only attitude in processing, it would've taken them at least another year to finish those files.

The truth is that the information on this application status page is false. I’ve proven it a couple of times.

*If they are processing the majority of applications received in that period then we would have seen alot of APRIL 2021 AOR CEC folks receiving eCOPRs in that last few weeks (since this status has read the same for about a month now). Instead we are seeing alot more late 2021 applications getting eCOPRs

In early August the internal memo revealed a total CEC backlog of 79,000 (in-persons). Taking into consideration that they were processing approximately 14,000 in-persons CEC apps per month this means:

I hope you're right because if the numbers on IRCC's website is true, looking at my calcs we're simply fucked.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
What's also quite sad is that, megadraw happened on Feb 13 and the people invited had time until May 13 to apply. This clearly shows that IRCC still hasn't done with processing megadraw apps.

From Jan 7 till Apr 1 (all the people who had enough time -3 months- to apply after ITA) 46708 CEC ITAs were sent out. Meaning that despite allocating almost all of its EE resources to CEC, IRCC processed only 46708 apps at most in 2021. And these CEC apps, which are normally fast to finalize and were made even faster in 2021.

There are 52945 CEC apps in the backlog from Apr 16 - Sept 14 draws. Even if IRCC kept the same CEC-only attitude in processing, it would've taken them at least another year to finish those files.

I hope you're right because if the numbers on IRCC's website is true, looking at my calcs we're simply fucked.
CEC backlog is almost done bro. I’ve analyzed it. 14,000 per month, in December end we will have only 9,000 left. And I think they did more than 14,000 in November record landing month of 47,000 PRs

CEC backlog will be totally done in January

Reactions: tizzyboi and VVV62

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019

The 79k was from mid August. The math is a bit wrong since another memo from end of October showed 48k. So the end of Dec would probably be more like 19k.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
The 79k was from mid August. The math is a bit wrong since another memo from end of October showed 48k. So the end of Dec would probably be more like 19k.
If we leave room for margin of error they would still be done with CEC in January

D

Deleted member 1050918

If we leave room for margin of error they would still be done with CEC in January
Yeah still not too bad even if it's floating about 19k. But looking at this, I can't see any reason why IRCC would drop the CEC-only processing until that number hits exactly 0 (assuming PNP-only draws or no draws continue). Regardless, if the wannabe totalitarian JT doesn't find the chance to fuck up the country by locking shit down again, this nightmare should be over around Jan-Feb. No guarantees if the old system would be back though; the mandate letter wasn't pretty.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Was it number of applications or number of persons? These stupid memos are so confusing, some mention total applications and some mention total "persons".

Reactions: he5ham

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Now I see why a couple of people thought i was a data analyst/scientist lmao
Exactly this is why I thought you and @alyson are data analysts. I remember she telling she is a chemical engineer .lol
But you surprised me .
@dankboi ,he is hiding behind his memes so I am not able to even give a false prediction lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycejay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, I have a question about the Quebec latest invitation, I know this thread is mostly for FSW, but if anyone could help me I would appreciate it, or point me to a better thread (I already sent in the another focused in the Quebec immigration, but no answer yet). I have made my declaration of interest in the Arrima portal some time ago, and today I found out that they held a draw for a group of NOCs that included mine (2131) with the lowest score invited of 633.

I haven't received any messages, but the draw happened on the 9th, however the information of it was released only yesterday. I assume I didn't get it since I didn't receive any messages in the portal, however my score is 635 according to the official measuring tool in their website, but looking inside of Arrima I cannot find anywhere saying my score (as in the Express Entry website is quite clear the value) to confirm if it actually is 635. If it actually is this value, is there a way I wasn't invited even if the lowest invited score was lower than mine, any group that could've been invited with lower scores than mine and I am missing something? Thank you in advance.
I assume you hold a valid job offer in the province of Quebec and that job is located outside of the Montreal metropolitan area?