+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020

hope this changes in the next year for Outland FSW files being processed outside Canada
Doesn't seem like a mail from IRCC tbh. The wording and the way it's framed is weird. It's just not how they communicate from what I've seen. EE processing is not on hold worldwide as well and PPRs are slowly showing up.

Having said that, this may be an email from some embassy/consulate official in Sri Lanka in responding to a general question about future draws. Since they aren't holding FSW draws now, it makes sense

Reactions: PRANIT01

gabrielfb

Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question about the Quebec latest invitation, I know this thread is mostly for FSW, but if anyone could help me I would appreciate it, or point me to a better thread (I already sent in the another focused in the Quebec immigration, but no answer yet). I have made my declaration of interest in the Arrima portal some time ago, and today I found out that they held a draw for a group of NOCs that included mine (2131) with the lowest score invited of 633.

I haven't received any messages, but the draw happened on the 9th, however the information of it was released only yesterday. I assume I didn't get it since I didn't receive any messages in the portal, however my score is 635 according to the official measuring tool in their website, but looking inside of Arrima I cannot find anywhere saying my score (as in the Express Entry website is quite clear the value) to confirm if it actually is 635. If it actually is this value, is there a way I wasn't invited even if the lowest invited score was lower than mine, any group that could've been invited with lower scores than mine and I am missing something? Thank you in advance.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Doesn't seem like a mail from IRCC tbh. The wording and the way it's framed is weird. It's just not how they communicate from what I've seen. EE processing is not on hold worldwide as well and PPRs are slowly showing up.

Having said that, this may be an email from some embassy/consulate official in Sri Lanka in responding to a general question about future draws. Since they aren't holding FSW draws now, it makes sense
Plus there's no French translation.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

This is the guy who received this e-mail. He got this response from Srilankan VO. So it's legit. It's not about draws but about the processing of applications. Also, this guy has been posting this everywhere and is literally crying.

Reactions: Ar12345

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
The mail should have come from the Srilankan Embassy. They don't have a need to add French. Also, I don't see any problem with the wording. Could be a legit e-mail.
Correct. I remember sendinga webform to my VO and they sent me a similar response which didn’t have french translation

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Correct. I remember sendinga webform to my VO and they sent me a similar response which didn’t have french translation
Right. We only get the french translation if it is directly from the IRCC.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Almost one year since this was first published, I know that it means nothing at this point but I hope there will be a meaningful update in January.
What? Not going to click the link. Post screenshot.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020

understand that each local VO has their own way/style of replying if they are not sending a generic reply. Replies from Warsaw VO, Pretoria VO may seem even more strange to you. Most of the replies you are used to seeing, are the common ones - CPC/CIO in Canada etc. The processing of FSW-O is certainly on hold in most of the VOs outside Canada(SGVO for example). There is not a single fresh PPR from most of the VOs outside Canada for non-PNP FSW-O in the second half of this year. Also as mentioned in the post that it is a post AOR candidate asking for update/submitted some docs.

Reactions: Ar12345