+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Do you guys think that All program draws will happen next year? Or its just better to no longer expect it? I'm planning to enter the study route because it seems that they are only looking forward to CEC draws in future

• Sad
Reactions: Simran00

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Do you guys think that All program draws will happen next year? Or its just better to no longer expect it? I'm planning to enter the study route because it seems that they are only looking forward to CEC draws in future
We will only know January how things pickup. Especially with this omicron crap.

Reactions: Shadow09

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You plan for your study route too. Never Trust IRCC.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
We will only know January how things pickup. Especially with this omicron crap.
It takes at least a good one year for an invited FSWP candidate to land Canada. IRCC can use the pandemic as an excuse for not inviting us but it still doesn’t make sense, at least not anymore with the travel restrictions not preventing COPR holders from traveling

Reactions: ita_drgen and Amiz

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think it will happen, but always have a contingency plan in place just incase it doesn’t

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
It takes at least a good one year for an invited FSWP candidate to land Canada. IRCC can use the pandemic as an excuse for not inviting us but it still doesn’t make sense, at least not anymore with the travel restrictions not preventing COPR holders from traveling
Yes, I agree. My statement is regarding the lack of logic in the government. We spoke about this before, on how covid cases would never end and people would need to trust the vaccines. We are currently in that situation, where cases are reaching daily records for a month and hospitalizations have been rather constant, but government is still overreacting because if they don't act and things goes south, they will be blamed. We are at that point where everyone is skydiving and you need to take your leap of faith and trust the protection you have, or this will never end.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Ômicron Covid started to peak end of nov/beginning of Dec. it’s been 3 weeks and hospitalization is constant. There is no way from stopping cases, but you can prevent deaths by vaccination. That’s all you can do.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Every Country should open up and move on. Covid is almost flu now
You're right. Even though Omicron is the dominant variant in the US, only 1 person (unvaccinated and with underlying health conditions) died from it so far.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/12/21/us-omicron-coronavirus-death-first-reported/

However, Canadians like the chaos environment, working from home and getting free handouts. That's why they're acting like crazy.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Lol I find it funny and I am stressed out at the same time about the actions of JT and team .They are trying their level best to close the borders in the name of omicron but the irony is no other 1st world nation is doing it ,inorder to make the matters worse they don't even have mortality. Poor jt,in my entire life I have never seen a bunch of people who try so hard not to work.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Lol I find it funny and I am stressed out at the same time about the actions of JT and team .They are trying their level best to close the borders in the name of omicron but the irony is no other 1st world nation is doing it ,inorder to make the matters worse they don't even have mortality. Poor jt,in my entire life I have never seen a bunch of people who try so hard not to work.
It appears that they intend to use border closure antic to cover up their incompetence for not performing up to expectations. Nothing done in the best interest for Canadians.

Reactions: PRANIT01 and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Every Country should open up and move on. Covid is almost flu now
As far as the US is concerned, there will be no more country-wide lockdowns because people took enough $hit already. The same will be with other countries. The governments need to do something without travel bans, and lockdowns. It's the government's headache but definitely people will not accept lockdowns anymore.