Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
I sent the webform in the month of october. As of now I also get the same generic afghanistan reply.
Hi, agamsingh3279!

I think many of us have never received anything close to the message you got. Just generic mails about COVID and Afghan refugees… Could you specify what exactly you wrote in the web form which led to such a detailed info about various verification stages? I guess the word choice is key for web form queries.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Really dogs? Lol,in dogs labs and golden retriever are exceptions other than that dogs hmmm,many people says dogs are nice but for what ever reason I am afraid of dogs, if I hear a bark I literally shake, I have even seen cobras but dogs man I am really afraid of them.
After going to Canada adopting a tuxedo cat is in my bucket list lol
Watched this some 1-2 months ago and I would say it’s one of the most wholesome video I’ve seen this year. The way the puppies were wagging their tails you would think they were about to take off like a helicopter lol

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Yeah and people don't wanna understand the reason of that hyper competition: There are very, very few jobs in Canada compared to the amount of skilled workers in Canada.

This is not an immigration problem. Even Canadians themselves struggle themselves and would still do even if there weren't as many immigrants; there's just not enough jobs. This problem is the same as the housing problem; dumbasses think it has to do with immigrants whereas it's the lack of houses.

There's only one way out: Canada needs to elect a conservative government who will;

1. bring jobs to Canada (no idea how, one way is actively try to become a cheap skills backyard for the US somehow)

2. obliterate the Chinese housing mafia by passing a law that enforces land owners to build and sell/rent houses on their land. If the property is being sold, the law should enforce that it can only be sold to Canadian citizens. The law should also disallow foreigners to buy land in Canada.
@ImpatientKangaroo for PM

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I sent the webform in the month of october. As of now I also get the same generic afghanistan reply.
You sent a webform and got a very detailed reply from IRCC and then you started sending again another webform?

Why the hell ? You got the response, now wait a damn bit please.

Sometimes I give IRCC all the right to act in any kind of way they see fit, I mean with these kind of demands, who wouldn't ?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You sent a webform and got a very detailed reply from IRCC and then you started sending again another webform?

Why the hell ? You got the response, now wait a damn bit please.

Sometimes I give IRCC all the right to act in any kind of way they see fit, I mean with these kind of demands, who wouldn't ?
This ain't it.
Applicants have, and are afforded the expectation to a reasonable response to their queries about their application. It was a webform, it isn't like that person called IRCC, got an answer, then immediately called back again to request more information (not that there would be anything wrong with that anyway)

You can stop licking their boot.

Reactions: ita_drgen

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Merck to make its COVID-19 antiviral pill in Canada, company announces

Merck is partnering with a pharmaceutical company in Ontario to make its oral COVID-19 antiviral pill in Canada.

Merck, the maker of molnupiravir — which is still under Health Canada review — announced Monday it has reached an agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific in Whitby to manufacturer its treatment.

Marwan Akar, president and managing director with Merck Canada Inc., told reporters at a news conference that Thermo Fisher will make molnupiravir for distribution in Canada and the United Kingdom, as well as for European, Asian Pacific and Latin American countries pending approvals in those countries.

“Make no mistake, vaccines remain our primary and first line of defence, but we need new tools in the toolbox, and antivirals provide just that,” Akar said.

“This is another way to combat this pandemic, help save lives, accelerate patient recovery and avoid hospitalizations.”

Merck’s announcement comes on the heels of the federal government’s recent agreement with the company to purchase 500,000 courses of its molnupiravir treatment, with an option to add 500,000 more pending approval.

The federal government has also announced a deal with Pfizer to purchase one million courses of its oral antiviral treatment, PF-07321332, pending Health Canada approval.

“As soon as these drugs are authorized for use, the government will work on getting them to provinces and territories as quickly as possible so that health-care providers can help Canadians who need them most,” Filomena Tassi, Canada’s minister of public services and procurement, said Friday.

Merck’s pill is still under review by Health Canada as the company continues its rolling submission.

Recently, Merck shared data suggesting its drug was significantly less effective than previously thought, reducing hospitalizations and deaths in high-risk individuals by around 30 per cent.

The treatment has received approval in the United Kingdom.

Cardiologist and epidemiologist Dr. Christopher Labos previously told Global News that antiviral pills could potentially limit the strain of COVID-19 on Canada’s health-care system by reducing the effects of the virus, but they don’t “prevent the problem.”

“It just treats the problem,” he said. “In terms of preventing outbreaks, vaccines are clearly the better course of action.”

— with files from Reuters and Global News’ Eric Stober

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Copied from Telegram:

Category EE : PNP (SINP), EE
AOR: 8 Oct 2020
COR(country of residence): India
Medicals(day of first medicals): 07 oct 2020
Re medicals request : 01 Nov 2021