+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

johnlat

Nov 30, 2021
Hi folks, can one change NOC after ITA without having issues, even if the new NOC is supported for express entry?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Why most of the positive news coming from Ottawa only?
Why are other visa offices not issuing pprs?
Logical answers please
My guess is that Ottawa has the vast majority of FSW applications in it’s inventory. Ottawa also has the largest resource available for processing all kinds of applications

Reactions: SSamaroo

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Processing is done in the primary office.visa offices like London,Paris,Acra,NDVO do not only stamp visas.Whole applications are processed there.I am worried because I haven’t seen pprs being issued from these visa offices.
LVOs can do a lot of processing like Security, Medicals, Final Decision etc on application not just Visa stamp. Just scrutinise 50/60 GCMS notes of FSW-outlanders(in this forum) you'll get an idea which office processes what.

However, your concern is valid and not all LVOs were impacted by Lockdowns like NDVO; SGVO wasn't particularly closed at any point. It just can be that the LVOs are focusing on other categories like students, family reunification, expired COPR cases, CEC with outland dependents for 2021 as per IRCC's direction(and priority). Indications here and there point that the focus may return to FSW-O processing/finalization globally early next year. There were two Real responses from IRCC LVOs (one Poland and one recently SGVO) that they will finalize FSW-O application in early 2022.

It's All about Priorities and currently we ain't it.

vinnn

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
LVOs can do a lot of processing like Security, Medicals, Final Decision etc on application not just Visa stamp. Just scrutinise 50/60 GCMS notes of FSW-outlanders(in this forum) you'll get an idea which office processes what.

However, your concern is valid and not all LVOs were impacted by Lockdowns like NDVO; SGVO wasn't particularly closed at any point. It just can be that the LVOs are focusing on other categories like students, family reunification, expired COPR cases, CEC with outland dependents for 2021 as per IRCC's direction(and priority). Indications here and there point that the focus may return to FSW-O processing/finalization globally early next year. There were two Real responses from IRCC LVOs (one Poland and one recently SGVO) that they will finalize FSW-O application in early 2022.

It's All About Priorities and currently, we ain't it.
for NDVO I think they are bogged down with student applications and temporary visas and PR applications are still not touched. Does anyone have any indication from GCMS notes applied recently indicating any movement at NDVO?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi folks, can one change NOC after ITA without having issues, even if the new NOC is supported for express entry?
No. Everything is locked once you get the ITA. You will have to decline the invite, correct your NOC, and re apply.

Reactions: seadrag0n

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
No. Everything is locked once you get the ITA. You will have to decline the invite, correct your NOC, and re apply.
@RSub I was able to request IRCC to change my NOC code from 0512 to 5122 for my on-going application. They did not raise any objection to do this. I believe NOC code could be a problem for PNP applicants as they get the nomination based on the NOC code that they mention.

If you are providing the relevant documents to IRCC with good explanation, I do not think it would be a problem. @johnlat

Reactions: RSub

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
from Immitracker, late update

PNP Outland NOC- 3012
BCPNP
PA + Dependent- 1
Nationality- Australia
COR- Australia
VO-Sydney
AOR- 5 February 2020
Medical Passed- 3 March 2020
Medical extended for 1 year as per gcms notes

ADR- 25 February 2020
PPR - 31 October 2021
One of the very few from Australia I have seen. Nice to see!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
from Immitracker, late update

PNP Outland NOC- 3012
BCPNP
PA + Dependent- 1
Nationality- Australia
COR- Australia
VO-Sydney
AOR- 5 February 2020
Medical Passed- 3 March 2020
Medical extended for 1 year as per gcms notes

ADR- 25 February 2020
PPR - 31 October 2021
I am really curious, I can understand people migrating to Canada from 3 rd world but Australia hmm,in some of the indices it is ranked better than canada,better weather, just curious unless someone wants to move to US or any personal reasons or phobia of poisonous creatures I am surprised, Am I missing something hmmm

Reactions: ita_drgen

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am really curious, I can understand people migrating to Canada from 3 rd world but Australia hmm,in some of the indices it is ranked better than canada,better weather, just curious unless someone wants to move to US or any personal reasons or phobia of poisonous creatures I am surprised, Am I missing something hmmm
I’m from Australia and will be moving to Canada once my visa is approved. Both countries have their benefits so it just comes down to personal preferences. I always say if you’re a mountain person Canada is the place, and if you’re a beach person come to Australia. I am all about the mountains

Reactions: PRANIT01 and VVV62

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
A lot of the time it could be personal preference. For some, it could be down to jobs. I moved from the UK to Canada and a lot of it was due to the latter being a major hub for jobs in the particular industry i was in at the time. Everyone’s situation differs really.

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
I've been living in Australia for almost 7 years now. Australia is great, if you're a citizen/PR. Australia has always been against permanent immigration & COVID has only highlighted it for me. From a migrants perspective, Australia changes its migration criteria faster than kids need their diapers changed. Its ridiculous. You have a long term plan for migrating in Australia? Good luck sticking to that lol. When COVID hit, Canada was at least true to the fact that migration is something they view seriously as part of their plans as a country. Remember they pushed through FSW rounds even during COVID for a while. Granted later they prioritized CEC for valid reasons but that just shows their commitment to migration in the long run. Australia on the other hand effectively put a complete pause on whatever little migration pathways were available, even to onshore migrants. Canada has done more for temporary migrants to transition them to permanent status than Australia has ever done & that is taking into account even pre-COVID pathways for migrating to Australia lol. Australia & Canada are quite comparable in terms of public healthcare & wage rates. However the job market in Canada is much more developed as compared to Australia. Weather is hardly a factor. Canada does have cities with relatively warmer weather too. I for one am looking forward for some colder weather after being baked dry in the Australian heat :p