Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Is it possible to receive the notes in less than 30 days? I did not know that. I applied through my cousin who lives in Canada atm (directly from IRCC website), but I put my email on the application instead of his. Do you think it would be a problem?
I received all my notes on the 29th day. You can apply through anyone in Canada. Not sure if putting your e-mail may cause the delay. You can always re apply.

Reactions: calis_s

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks for reading this post.

May I ask for Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream, can one get an invitation with minimum score in the grid ?

29 is the worst score I guess on OINP Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream grid :(

any input will be highly appreciated.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You’re so negative jeez!!!! Nasty attitude
No "nasty attitude", it's called dignity and self-respect. What IRCC does to people is nasty, unfair, etc. Being candid about things and emotions they evoke is being bold and honest.
IRCC sucks. It took our money, overpromised, underdelivered, or NEVER delivered in case of many people. Unfortunately, IRCC is expressing its privileged, 1st world attitude. I wonder if things get even worse when you're in Canada, if unequal treatment of people not born in Canada/EU/UK/Australia/US continues through all levels of Canadian bureaucracy?

And, in fact, the recently surfaces stories of how Canada treated its indigenous populations hints that institutionalized segregation has long history in this seemingly nice country.
P.S. some may ask: "so why did you apply in the first place?", and I'll honestly answer: "I was fooled by Canada/IRCC", for someone in the US on a student visa, Canadian Express Entry looked too good to be ignored. Appeared to good to be true though.

kamilo85

Nov 16, 2021
Hello Everyone... For those outland applicants who have received their “Ready for visa” mail, has anyone been demanded about this?

The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada...
How could we inform them about it if we are barely going to provide our passports?

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Please whose application has ever gotten rejected because of missing birth certificate of one of the kids without an ADR? How can we go about it? We need help! #askingforafriend

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone... For those outland applicants who have received their “Ready for visa” mail, has anyone been demanded about this?

How could we inform them about it if we are barely going to provide our passports?
Give them the address of a relative or friend. The address should match the place you indicated you intended to reside when you first applied.
Them asking for this isn't new, and a search would yield some results on this forum alone as to how folks answered the question.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
from immitracker

PNP- Outland NOC- 2171 CRS- 930
Principal applicant + dependents- 5
Nationality- Philippines
Country of Residence- Philippines
AOR- December 13 2019
BIL- March 11 2020
Medical Passed- January 7 2020
Re-medical Request- January 13 2021
MEP- January 28 2021
PPR- November 17 2021
Canada´s infertility rate dealt with in one case lol.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Canada´s infertility rate dealt with in one case lol.
Applicants with most number of dependents should be processed faster than anyone else ... ! :)

Reactions: dankboi