+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
From kubeir's group
Ppr 1
FINALLY! Ready for visa email received...
FSW-O AOR Apr 2019! 2 years and 7 months!
VO Ottawa
May the PPR/COPR rain fall on you soon, especially those with AOR in 2018 & 2019! All the best!

Ppr 2
FSW INLAND AOR SEP 2020
Medicals passed again November 5th 2021
Received today PR portal 16th November 2021

So happy , just have patience and you will get it.

All the best

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
@legalfalcon Could you please help me out?

I got my ECA done from WES for BCom and MCom but WES did not recognise my MCom degree

I then applied to IQAS with only my MCom degree ( didn't submit BCom) and the report said 1 year Masters degree with a focus in Commerce

I have 2 reports now WES (BCom and Diploma for my MCom) and IQAS (1 year Masters degree)

Should I only add the IQAS report in my cic profile and delete the one from WES? Is it okay to only show the highest degree and not bachelors?

Thank you so much!!

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Where did you apply from? I had applied three times in the last 7 months (very recently in Oct) and received all in less than 30 days.
Is it possible to receive the notes in less than 30 days? I did not know that. I applied through my cousin who lives in Canada atm (directly from IRCC website), but I put my email on the application instead of his. Do you think it would be a problem?

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Is it possible to receive the notes in less than 30 days? I did not know that. I applied through my cousin who lives in Canada atm (directly from IRCC website), but I put my email on the application instead of his. Do you think it would be a problem?
Notes usually come around 2 months depending on the time, it could be a little faster or slower. If you know your file is approved, there is no reason to order the notes over and over again even though some consultants would love to see you order 10 notes for an already approved application to earn a bit more from your juicy money. So wait a bit, your notes will arrive. Then if your file looks alright, don't bother ordering again.

You can put whatever e-mail adress you like. It is not for IRCC to decide. Even mails like proud_chicken_78@superheroes.com should be fine. =)

D

Deleted member 1050918

From kubeir's group
Ppr 1
FINALLY! Ready for visa email received...
FSW-O AOR Apr 2019! 2 years and 7 months!
VO Ottawa
May the PPR/COPR rain fall on you soon, especially those with AOR in 2018 & 2019! All the best!

Ppr 2
FSW INLAND AOR SEP 2020
Medicals passed again November 5th 2021
Received today PR portal 16th November 2021

So happy , just have patience and you will get it.

All the best
lol dude waits 3 years on a 6 month process then gets happy and tells everyone to be patient. Such a third world mentality. Happy for him though but can we stop and acknowledge Canadian immigration now takes 2 years on average? that's insane

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
lol dude waits 3 years on a 6 month process then gets happy and tells everyone to be patient. Such a third world mentality. Happy for him though but can we stop and acknowledge Canadian immigration now takes 2 years on average? that's insane
I don't blame them. IRCC in the past 2 years systematically humiliated and dehumanized all FSW-O applicants for no reason other than 'applying from outside of Canada'.

Imagine someone locks you in a small, dark room with rats, and only feeds you with bugs for 2 years while yelling 'YOU'RE NOT HUMAN! FILTHY RAT!" at you every single day. You'll eventually accept that you're not human. This is how torture and systemic dehumanization works.

Of course I'm exaggerating to make my point. Though not exaggerating too much if you consider psychological torture equal to physical torture.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Notes usually come around 2 months depending on the time, it could be a little faster or slower. If you know your file is approved, there is no reason to order the notes over and over again even though some consultants would love to see you order 10 notes for an already approved application to earn a bit more from your juicy money. So wait a bit, your notes will arrive. Then if your file looks alright, don't bother ordering again.

You can put whatever e-mail adress you like. It is not for IRCC to decide. Even mails like proud_chicken_78@superheroes.com should be fine. =)
Thank you so much for the reply! This is my first time ordering, I am curious to see whether the security is passed or not since it is the only stage left on our application.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I don't blame them. IRCC in the past 2 years systematically humiliated and dehumanized all FSW-O applicants for no reason other than 'applying from outside of Canada'.

Imagine someone locks you in a small, dark room with rats, and only feeds you with bugs for 2 years while yelling 'YOU'RE NOT HUMAN! FILTHY RAT!" at you every single day. You'll eventually accept that you're not human. This is how torture and systemic dehumanization works.

Of course I'm exaggerating to make my point. Though not exaggerating too much if you consider psychological torture equal to physical torture.
Agreed; I don't blame him either. This "applying from outside of canada" will create an angry generation of immigrants for sure.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Hi, an acquaintance of mine who was stuck like I was AOR 2019 received his PPR yesterday (I believe he's in India) And I got re-medicals Nov 13th (my case is super complicated), both from VO Ottawa.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
You act like someone who never worked hard on something and had everything handed to them. Sorry, the world is unpredictable and people will take the opportunities offered to them "such a third world mentality" would be a very sad statement if you're in a developing country too.

Reactions: RSub and Ranger91