+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

Okay, let's take a break from the same old regurgitated discussions. Aren't you guys bored of it by now?

All I want is for someone to go to one of those lame facebook groups and post screenshots of some crybaby CECs. They haven't had a CEC draw for ONE MONTH! They must be going insane with all the uncertainty and the unfairness around this situation!

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Okay, let's take a break from the same old regurgitated discussions. Aren't you guys bored of it by now?

All I want is for someone to go to one of those lame facebook groups and post screenshots of some crybaby CECs. They haven't had a CEC draw for ONE MONTH! They must be going insane with all the uncertainty and the unfairness around this situation!
i aint got facebook. damn it'd have been fun posting on their facebook threads

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I don't think we can be too happy about it for 2 reasons
1 .as we know cec is ircc(jt/MMS) baby once they did a 75 cutoff draw they can do it again. Logically impossible but here we are talking about IRCC
2.our applications are in a hole and noone knows what the hell they are going to do with that.

• Sad
Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

There is this CEC inland prick in Kubeir's group asking the most obvious and mundane questions by providing as much of his details as possible clearly bragging by making these stupid posts. "My eCOPR has an expiry date, is this correct? Please help. Thanks!"

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Reactions: GauthamBR
D

Deleted member 1050918

What the fuck? They won a month ago and parliament will only resume end of November? 2 months of vacation and they will probably work 2 weeks before winter vacation.
Get used to it; Canada is slow as hell. You're lucky if you can leave a Tims with your order under 15 minutes.

Reactions: GurpreetKalra23

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys I’m in the EE pool. I have a CRS Score of 462. Do you think I can get ITA when FSW resumes??

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi guys I’m in the EE pool. I have a CRS Score of 462. Do you think I can get ITA when FSW resumes??
Tough luck. Do you have English maxed out? If not, start working towards it asap.