+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Life is beyond jobs. Right ?
Absolutely mate.

The only reason I am applying for PR is I can do it sitting at home with zero effect on my daily life and guaranteed citizenship later on.
Yeah man, thanks to FSW. But really, as you know many people are already willing to immigrate because of the reasons I mentioned and put some FSW on that and boom, they'll happily drop their careers to go to Canada. Now if it were only inland options Canada offered then things would've been different (mostly for Canada). Regardless, many people will and do still leave their better careers to immigrate to another country out of giving more value to peace than money/career.

Reactions: seadrag0n

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Sure if you don't care about savings.
Savings is a factor of your lifestyle and desires..

Just a week ago, I had an office visit to a doctor for my lil one.

I was slammed $600 bill with $120 being owed by me when I $500 per month already. I will hate the day when someone gets sick in my family..Both emotionally and Financially. You save all the life in US and someone gets sick and you are back to square one

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I'm curious about London VO, have they always been a shitty VO or is this covid special edition?
I think most local VO's were good before the pandemic, even Ottawa VO was good. One thing I know for sure is that the absolute worst VO of all time was CIO but now they are approving 2021 outland PNP applications.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think most local VO's were good before the pandemic, even Ottawa VO was good. One thing I know for sure is that the absolute worst VO of all time was CIO but now they are approving 2021 outland PNP applications.
CIO is slow by virtue of the sheer volume of apps it recieves. It is the Central Intake office after all

D

Deleted member 1050918

But Sweden, Nethereland and Switzerland? LOL no, Switzerland citizens have an average annual salary that will make Americans green with envy.
That was the whole point of the conversation, thanks for proving my point lol. Those three countries are all small in size and population, in fact, smaller than Canada, but there are so many STEM jobs and many of them pay so good. Far better of a job market than Canada for STEM.

Reactions: Lc4life

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
"Students from around the world have crowned Canada as their top choice for post-secondary education, ahead of the U.S., U.K. and Australia in a new survey"
yes because pathway to PR in a couple of months
Why anyone on earth would want to invest tens of thousands of dollars and time on mediocre institutes and degrees in Australia and Canada if not for that sweet PR deal?
Universities will have to close shop if govt stopped dangling the PR carrot to international students.
I’ve done bachelors and masters in engineering in Australia from supposedly top university and these degrees are a joke.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Why anyone on earth would want to invest tens of thousands of dollars and time on mediocre institutes and degrees in Australia and Canada if not for that sweet PR deal?
Universities will have to close shop if govt stopped dangling the PR carrot to international students.
I’ve done bachelors and masters in engineering in Australia from supposedly top university and these degrees are a joke.
So you're currently in Australia?