+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
One lady replied that to me. Saying I was being harsh with people who made an effort and are paying taxes lol.
lmao I don't understand CEC people.
Yeah they paid taxes, as if they didn't have income, as if they were doing charity works.. lmao

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
This is great. Now they are processing the cec mega draw; 7 months from now would be May next year. With reduced cec draws from this quarter, and the afghan excuse not holding up anymore, IRCC will have to think about the possibility of thousands of '19 aor fsw inlanders taking them to court, with strong local and provincial support.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Even with no offshore skilled immigration, Australia has achieved their 160k yearly immigration target thru inland skilled applicants and family pathway. Quite astonishing….

Last edited:
Reactions: Lc4life

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Contacted IRCC toll free yesterday and the agent said they have now no access to FSW files and can only access/respond on the Afghan files right now. Same situation if webform is also sent. Anyone else had to deal with this Nonsense? Is there any chance to get any info on the pending Afghan files?
Express Entry has become a joke for them now.

Reactions: Lc4life

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Contacted IRCC toll free yesterday and the agent said they have now no access to FSW files and can only access/respond on the Afghan files right now. Same situation if webform is also sent. Anyone else had to deal with this Nonsense? Is there any chance to get any info on the pending Afghan files?
Population of Afghanistan is 38.93 million. Let's say Marco sets half of that to be the quota, and stops all other immigration streams so that the only way to become a PR is to be born an Afghan, then, with the 400k target, which is 0.4 million, it would take about 50 years. We will get PR by the end of our life.

• Haha
Reactions: Alysson and Lc4life

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
in their defence, they are dealing with peoples lives with refugee visas….

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
CEC -Canadian experienced clowns lol
Bro I understand your frustration against CEC candidates but I don't think we need to call them Clowns. They're trying to better their lives as well. I'm fsw myself but I really don't think that CEC people have done anything against us intentionally. Just an opinion.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bro I understand your frustration against CEC candidates but I don't think we need to call them Clowns. They're trying to better their lives as well. I'm fsw myself but I really don't think that CEC people have done anything against us intentionally. Just an opinion.
I don't have anything against them either refer to my previous post I have mentioned that clearly. It was meant for a joke ,you know in this stressful situation need some fun isn't it?

Reactions: Shadow09