+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Oct 13, 2021
Another PNP draw

I am currently in Canada on work permit. But my work permit will expire in 2 months

I have applied for FSW express entry. But draws are not happening

I dont have canadian work experience in NOC O / A / B occupations to be eligible for CEC. I was sick due to covid for few months right after I got my work permit which made me lose out on getting essential work experience for CEC

I have done a one year Post Graduate Certificate in Canada. Thus wasn't eligible for international graduate TR to PR pathway

I have been working in NOC C job (janitor - an essential service occupation). But i didn't have 1 year experience in it yet to apply for TR to PR essential services pathway. I have the required work experience now but pathway is closed

My work permit expires on Dec 03, 2021. If it had expired before Nov 27, 2021 i could have applied for 18 month open work permit

If FSW draw happens by Dec 03, I can apply for BOWP and stay in Canada till my PR is processed

If that doesn't, I would have to return home and wait till I get PPR.. that will easily take another 1.5 years considering the current conditions I guess.. I've already lost 1.5 years due to this Covid. Will lose another 1.5 more

Oct 13, 2021
Another PNP draw :(:(

I am currently in Canada on work permit. But my work permit will expire in 2 months

I have applied for FSW express entry. But draws are not happening :(

I dont have canadian work experience in NOC O / A / B occupations to be eligible for CEC. I was sick due to covid for few months right after I got my work permit which made me lose out on getting essential work experience for CEC

I have done a one year Post Graduate Certificate in Canada. Thus wasn't eligible for international graduate TR to PR pathway

I have been working in NOC C job (janitor - an essential service occupation). But i didn't have 1 year experience in it yet to apply for TR to PR essential services pathway. I have the required work experience now but pathway is closed

My work permit expires on Dec 03, 2021. If it had expired before Nov 27, 2021 i could have applied for 18 month open work permit

If FSW draw happens by Dec 03, I can apply for BOWP and stay in Canada till my PR is processed

If that doesn't, I would have to return home and wait till I get PPR.. that will easily take another 1.5 years considering the current conditions I guess.. I've already lost 1.5 years due to this Covid. Will lose another 1.5 more :(

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Another PNP draw

I have applied for FSW express entry. But draws are not happening

If that doesn't, I would have to return home and wait till I get PPR.. that will easily take another 1.5 years considering the current conditions I guess.. I've already lost 1.5 years due to this Covid. Will lose another 1.5 more
Best thing you can do it's look for another JOB OFFER so you can extend your work permit.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
PNP slowly turning to low-scoring CEC
681 ...
A person with 81 score AND a PNP.

I mean lets see.

40 years old guy gets 50 points for age alone.
1 year college or university education itself fetches 90 points. So... education must be less than that! High School Graduate! Even that gets 30 points!
If you get 5.0 in ALL IELTS section you get 27 points....
A job offer in NOC B gets 50 points (which is needed for a number of PNPs).

It is hard to get below 150 points without PNP....

So someone with 681 is

A 44 years old. 21 points
Having highschool diploma. 30 points
5.0 in IELTS and 5.5 in listening. 30 points
Total : 81 points

AND NO POINT ELSE WHERE INCLUDING SPOUSE.

And he/she is having a job offer in Noc C leading to PNP.

We are looking at a Retail worker 44 years old with very basic english skills and having just highschool diploma.

Oct 13, 2021
Best thing you can do it's look for another JOB OFFER so you can extend your work permit.
You mean a LMIA job offer?

I work in the IT. I've been reading online that getting LMIA for IT jobs is difficult. I've checked with some agencies here and most offer NOC B LMIA jobs and for that they charge 20k$ as their "fees"

Apart from that PNPs are another option. OINP is not happening for Crs > 467. I am not sure about other PNPs..

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

I work in the IT. I've been reading online that getting LMIA for IT jobs is difficult. I've checked with some agencies here and most offer NOC B LMIA jobs and for that they charge 20k$ as their "fees"

Apart from that PNPs are another option. OINP is not happening for Crs > 467. I am not sure about other PNPs..
Wait. You work in IT and you are working as janitor? How did that happen?
Also you got sick for few months right after you got your WP but your WP is expiring in Dec. You got just 1 year WP? What was that?

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020

Don't get me wrong why are you working as a Janitor.

You can find a job offer and get LMIA

Oct 13, 2021
Wait. You work in IT and you are working as janitor? How did that happen?
I used to work in IT back in home country till I came to Canada for graduate studies

Studied a one year IT course here. After that completed ielts and applied for work permit.

Last sep-dec i couldn't clear any IT interviews. Wasn't getting many interviews due to covid. Meanwhile was working as janitor in warehouse for some money

After I got work permit (Dec 2021), I fell sick for few months due to covid (till Feb 2022). By the time I recovered, I was out of savings and needed a job. So had to continue with the janitorial job.

By now already I had lost out time to look out for CEC NOC B jobs. I was planning to quit the janitorial job after I got ITA and search for IT jobs but that never happened

Oct 13, 2021
Don't get me wrong why are you working as a Janitor.

You can find a job offer and get LMIA
The thing is I don't know anyone who gives a IT job offer on LMIA..

I know people who can get me admin assistant / warehouse supervisor etc kind of NOC B jobs here but not IT jobs

Been checking with agencies but no luck. If you do know anyone who can help please do let me know

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020

I know people who can get me admin assistant / warehouse supervisor etc kind of NOC B jobs here but not IT jobs

Been checking with agencies but no luck. If you do know anyone who can help please do let me know
Please accept at least as a Warehouse Supervisor try to get a Nomination so you can easily extend your WP.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
681 ...

I mean lets see.

1 year college or university education itself fetches 90 points. So... education must be less than that! High School Graduate! Even that gets 30 points!

So someone with 681 is

We are looking at a Retail worker 44 years old with very basic english skills and having just highschool diploma.
Congrats man. Well deserved.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

How many points do you have right now under EE?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
681 ...

I mean lets see.

So someone with 681 is

Its probably due to Nova Scotia.
ELIGIBILITY
To apply you must:

• have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in either NOC 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates), NOC 7511 (Transport truck drivers), NOC 7521 (Heavy equipment operators (except crane)), or NOC 7611 (Construction trades helpers and labourers)
  • have 1 year of work experience related to the job;
  • be 21 to 55 years old;
  • have a high school diploma;
  • have the appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job;
  • prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 even if your first language is English or French;
  • show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.