+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

Mark Holthe is on Youtube Live... FSW Draw prediction... I lambasted him on the comment section and he deleted my comment straightaway
You're so cool. Shooting the messenger will totally help!

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
The problem is Canadian education standard is not that good to attract highly skilled talents. They can block outlanders. But, they will also have millions of namesake degree holders who have PGDM in Project Management from unranked college, an MBA from an Unkown School, and not sure how many will apt from STEM graduate programs. You can count the number of good schools in Canada in 1 minute. To be honest, there are many colleges that are created just for the sake of giving away degrees. So Canada wouldn't be getting talents if they are NOT welcoming outsiders.
I wish they would give special recognition for good ranking US Universities and other good ones around the world.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I wish they would give special recognition for good ranking US Universities and other good ones around the world.
The value of education is shifting. It's no longer about the "big name diploma", but about the long-term investment. Canadian schools offer just that, if someone comes to study, they have much better chances to stay and build their future/career/life in Canada compared to the US with the "pay and go away" stance on international students. I know that MBA is not indicative, but ultimately Harvard Business School and a Noname Business School use the same materials, textbooks, case studies, sometimes you even get the same professors. Especially in the West nobody cares which school you went to, this whole "prestige" thing is mostly to lure in international students and get more $$$ from them.
P.S.
1. It's different when it gets to PhDs, research, scientific work, etc. but I assume we're mostly talking about generic or not-so-generic MS/MA/MBA degrees
2. Canada has its "big name" schools, like McGill or University of Toronto. They are pretty much "Canadian Ivy League", so for those who still choose a place to study based on the perceived "sexiness" of the school's logo on your hat/hoodie/Facebook photos, Canada has something to offer.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi @dxdroid, can you brief me about the email you received from MM’s office regarding your query? You can send me a DM if this space isn’t appropriate. Thanks

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi @dxdroid, can you brief me about the email you received from MM’s office regarding your query? You can send me a DM if this space isn’t appropriate. Thanks
06/10/2021

Dear kurwa droid

Thanks for your email
We the federal government, IRCC, RCMP and all departments are immensely happy to receive your email in our drop box. Since world is going through pandemic which you are aware of, we canada relies on immigrants and immigrants is the backbone of canada, immigrants are amazing, immigrants enriched canada, without immigration there won't be a canada, canada cease to exist if there are no immigrants. immigrants are good, immigration is amazing.

Thanks

please do not reply to this email as this is an automated response

queencoxie

Oct 23, 2020
06/10/2021

Dear kurwa droid

Thanks for your email
We the federal government, IRCC, RCMP and all departments are immensely happy to receive your email in our drop box. Since world is going through pandemic which you are aware of, we canada relies on immigrants and immigrants is the backbone of canada, immigrants are amazing, immigrants enriched canada, without immigration there won't be a canada, canada cease to exist if there are no immigrants. immigrants are good, immigration is amazing.

Thanks

please do not reply to this email as this is an automated response
Is this for real? I can’t help but notice many grammatical errors.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi