+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jul 26, 2021
Hii, I have a question. When we update the IELTS Certificate number, there is a space in between. Do we update as it appears on the certificate with the space? Please advise

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, go ahead. It would surely decrease delay.

But how can you have a new passport when the last one still have one-year validity?
That's country specifics, my country can issue a second passport while the first one is still valid - which comes in handy :)

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I remember the first week of January 2021, i was really hopeful of getting the PPR.. i wud eagerly check my phone whenever i wud get a new notification.. get up in the morning n check my phone the first thing.. if i’d known back then the whole of 2021 wud pass without a single update, i dnt know how i wud hav gone through this year without having a mental breakdown.. its a pity

Thunderbird666

Jan 17, 2021
Usa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
21-04-2020
I remember the first week of January 2021, i was really hopeful of getting the PPR.. i wud eagerly check my phone whenever i wud get a new notification.. get up in the morning n check my phone the first thing.. if i’d known back then the whole of 2021 wud pass without a single update, i dnt know how i wud hav gone through this year without having a mental breakdown.. its a pity
I started doing that last year in September when they sent a request for ADR, and I'm still doing that everyday.

• Sad
Reactions: he5ham
D

Deleted member 1006777

Lol tbh I just post this so I know where I last read on the thread
If you click on the thread from the 'Expression of Interest' forum page, it automatically takes you to the first unread post of yours. you can also replace the text after the last '/' with 'unread' in the address bar. For example, for this page, you would replace 'page-889' with the word 'unread'

Reactions: Ranger91

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
The problem is that many people always look at the things from the worst perspective. Do not take me wrong but as of now we have nothing really to be worry as much. I mean it is not comfortable situation to be in but no one said that FSW will not happen this year, no one said that the apps are not getting processed, no one said that overall stream will be significantly changed etc.

The only thing we have are speculations and that's it, we have nothing else. I had a guy arguing with me on fb group, the new guy that is uploading another shit videos with predictions about FSW etc. I cannot remember his name but he is posting his videos in the fb groups etc. The guys was telling me that I am making predictions by saying that FSW will happen at some point, I mean, yea, it is true, as no one said it that they are stopped or they will not do them this year :) He is making tones of videos about ITAs and other bu*****, people are watching so much sh*** online and they are just getting more worried
Yeah, unfortunately it's human nature to speculate and the silence from IRCC is leaving loads of room for that. Gotta suppress this tendancy for things that are out of our control for our own sanity.

Reactions: dxdroid