Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I know. What I’m saying is at least a bit of movement we see in processing would be good.
London VO has almost completed the processing of most PR applications. Any further movement means the issuance of PPR which is what all VOs are holding back on.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Saw them last week on this forum and on Facebook. I'm not going to search them right now. Also, almost everyone in my WhatsApp group has their application at LVO and quite a few expired COPRs in my group received the "are you still interested in Canada" email last week.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Saw them last week on this forum and on Facebook. I'm not going to search them right now. Also, almost everyone in my WhatsApp group has their application at LVO and quite a few expired COPRs in my group received the "are you still interested in Canada" email last week.
Interesting. Thanks, you got my hopes up

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Most of the PNP PPR's I have seen recently were from CIO, your primary VO is London from the beginning?
I don’t know if from the beginning, but from my gcms notes primary office designated is London VO and secondary office is CIO. Somewhere in the notes I remember seeing file transferred to LVO - workload re-distribution, so not sure about from the beginning

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
ay mate which province nomination you got? and where you live now
I am at NW3
Hey I got nominated through OINP

Had been in the UK for 2 years 2014 - 2016 studying at University of Bradford. Right now based out of UAE.
You working in London?

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
I know a lot of you guys are annoyed as s****** - my view on it is that it is a difficult time, however, I still think that Canadian Government will not end FSW stream and they will not make a huge changes to it. They might add extra points for people who has completed studies there etc. etc. Maybe it will be a little bit more competitive, maybe not, it all depends on how many people they will be inviting. We just need to wait - I know it is easy to say - man, just wait, what is wrong with you - I know some of you are waiting for a very long time and I really understand that.

Covid is not an excuse any more. At the moment the issue we are having is the amount of applications that are pending, which I agree with. Also some offices still are not working on a full capacity etc. This is changing slowly. In my view Covid f**** up the whole system. It is easy to shut the things down but it is extremely hard to start them over again with sh** lots of work because of the lockdowns etc.

I am still positive about it, even though things did not play out as I thought they would but still I do think that everything will come back to normal. I am always saying - sometimes there are things which are out of our hands/reach - we cannot change that. If you will think about it in most cases most departments, no matter what country it is, are failing in such circumstances. There is always a backlog, they are trying to find some new processes, however they are waiting for someone to give them directions and allow them to change things etc. It is a complex system that is not design to work good with such circumstances.

It is only my own opinion, you can laugh, you do not have to agree with it but this is what I think...
Good luck everyone, some day we will all meet there ;)
Thanks dude, that helped. Can't wait to have a good meal with the peeps here some day in the as yet unknown future.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks dude, that helped. Can't wait to have a good meal with the peeps here some day in the as yet unknown future.
The problem is that many people always look at the things from the worst perspective. Do not take me wrong but as of now we have nothing really to be worry as much. I mean it is not comfortable situation to be in but no one said that FSW will not happen this year, no one said that the apps are not getting processed, no one said that overall stream will be significantly changed etc.

The only thing we have are speculations and that's it, we have nothing else. I had a guy arguing with me on fb group, the new guy that is uploading another shit videos with predictions about FSW etc. I cannot remember his name but he is posting his videos in the fb groups etc. The guys was telling me that I am making predictions by saying that FSW will happen at some point, I mean, yea, it is true, as no one said it that they are stopped or they will not do them this year :) He is making tones of videos about ITAs and other bu*****, people are watching so much sh*** online and they are just getting more worried

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Three months is super fast....

To be honest, IRCC should indeed include an option for a person to pay to speed up his application. Australia does it already in a way.
I mean if were a question of 10K CDN per applicant, I would have done it in a heart beat.
Don’t think Australia speeds up process for extra money. They take their sweet time.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Why’s almost everyone reporting ghost updates today? Seen like 15 people in the last 3hrs. Could it be a glitch or Hopium?