+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FADS79

Jan 10, 2021
I just received an email notification. Correspondence from IRCC was the last thing on my mind but I was quite shocked to see it was actually a notification from the IRCC. I didn't send any webform or anything so I'm not sure what's the point of this email. Does anyone have any clue? Screenshot below

Yeah I received it too, AOR OCT. 22, 2020 FSW OUTLAND, V.O. OTTAWA

Reactions: Amiz and VVV62

ashersasher

Oct 5, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
I received this exact email after receiving the ITA (and before my AOR), so... as you can understand, it's nothing to get excited about.

I have been following some of these forums for many months, but today I finally had to create an account seeing that those who did not get this email are starting to worry. This email does not mean they have started working on our applications, it is just a little wave of the hand from IRCC.

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
Whether or not you received the recent email from IRCC has no correlation to your Visa Office. Bulk emails are usually sent in tranches. Therefore people will receive the message at different times(some got the mail last night, others this morning).

Also, depending on how IRCC segments their email database, some people may not get it, as some records may have been missed.

In any case, I don’t see any reason for worry or excitement. This is not the first time they have sent such a mail. The only communication from IRCC that I would take serious right now is one that is specific to my application or one making a definite announcement such as a timeline for processing.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thanks for your reply, does being in Canada on any visa makes me inland applicant?
Theoretically yes but if most of your information such as work history or education is outside canada then being physically in canada won't make much of a difference in terms of processing speed of your app. When we say "inland", we usually mean people who have most or all of their information in canada.

Reactions: noorg

mbel1014

Nov 4, 2019
So, I’ve completely forgotten about my EOI profile and it’s been sitting, waiting there for good almost two years now. I’m living somewhere else and didn’t even remember anything about this Canadian process, however I got the same notification email but can’t read it as the website is under maintenance, could someone please let me know what’s this about? Maybe my profile got deleted?

I never got the ITA or anything similar, I just had my EOI profile created waiting for selection so I’m not sure what this could be about, maybe a ghost email?

Thanks!

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
I just received an email notification. Correspondence from IRCC was the last thing on my mind but I was quite shocked to see it was actually a notification from the IRCC. I didn't send any webform or anything so I'm not sure what's the point of this email. Does anyone have any clue? Screenshot below

Your aor ? And visa office ?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Your CoPR is on its way and you've only embarrassed yourself by crying like a lil bish which will give me the opportunity to troll you to death once you're out of the woods with your CoPR. (my way of saying congratz) @Jaycejay is next when he receives his ITA.

Punks.