+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone find the content of the email a bit ironic? "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal
"Most processing happens to closer to your estimated completion date" yeah, right. I doubt there is a FSW who hasnt passed their completion date estimate.

Reactions: ita_drgen

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
"Most processing happens to closer to your estimated completion date" yeah, right. I doubt there is a FSW who hasnt passed their completion date estimate.
This is like one of those "Are you still interested in immigrating to Canada" emails. IRCC is such a goofball

Reactions: Alysson

Hajimuktar

Oct 16, 2019
I just received an email notification. Correspondence from IRCC was the last thing on my mind but I was quite shocked to see it was actually a notification from the IRCC. I didn't send any webform or anything so I'm not sure what's the point of this email. Does anyone have any clue? Screenshot below

@Carmen01 please did anybody from Accra visa office receive the above email?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Someone said they received the same email last year followed by another email that said the email was sent by a glitch in the system.
People freaking out about not getting the email should calm down.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Maybe it's a response to the recent (but long time coming) outcry about lack of communication...
Better than nothing I guess but wow.
Does anyone find the content of the email a bit ironic? "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal
Lol ikr. This is normal guys, everything's cool. they've got it under control. xD

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Maybe it's a response to the recent (but long time coming) outcry about lack of communication...
Better than nothing I guess but wow.

Lol ikr. This is normal guys, everything's cool. they've got it under control. xD
This is not really communication though, since there is no real news for us.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Someone said they received the same email last year followed by another email that said the email was sent by a glitch in the system.
People freaking out about not getting the email should calm down.
Plot twist: They saw this mess coming and drafted the email last year, and sent it accidentally

Paula93

Jan 31, 2020
I received the same email too, not expecting anything though. Too frustrated to even bother opening such emails from IRCC.
Aor March 2020, FSW outland.