+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

@rahul0495 When I was learning french, I encountered a french baker who lives in Alberta. I have no idea if he went there through regular FSW or AINP. I have no way of contacting said person now, so I can't give any more details. So this response is basically meaningless. Much like the efforts of outlanders to go to Canada. Cakes are pretty neat though, hope you make it.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
@rahul0495 When I was learning french, I encountered a french baker who lives in Alberta. I have no idea if he went there through regular FSW or AINP. I have no way of contacting said person now, so I can't give any more details. So this response is basically meaningless. Much like the efforts of outlanders to go to Canada. Cakes are pretty neat though, hope you make it.

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
AOR February 2018 and still waiting. The application went into a comprehensive background check in November 2019. CSIS and CBSA have sent their advice to IRCC according to the notes. The Visa office is London.

It has been a long wait. Changed three jobs and three houses since the start of the application. What can we do? Nothing but wait.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I just received an email notification. Correspondence from IRCC was the last thing on my mind but I was quite shocked to see it was actually a notification from the IRCC. I didn't send any webform or anything so I'm not sure what's the point of this email. Does anyone have any clue? Screenshot below

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Seems like I'm not the only one to have received it. Is this another one of those gimmicks IRCC pulls every now and then lol

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Seems like I'm not the only one to have received it. Is this another one of those gimmicks IRCC pulls every now and then lol
Yes, just like the questionnaire. Just another thing to make people hopeful that things resume and stop calling/sending webforms, so they can continue to laze around and play minesweeper on their computers.

Reactions: bambisp

ambee

May 4, 2021
I just received an email notification. Correspondence from IRCC was the last thing on my mind but I was quite shocked to see it was actually a notification from the IRCC. I didn't send any webform or anything so I'm not sure what's the point of this email. Does anyone have any clue? Screenshot below

I got the same email like 10 mins ago. I was actually writing a web form for the IRCC at the time I received it lol

• Haha
Reactions: Amiz

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yes, just like the questionnaire. Just another thing to make people hopeful that things resume and stop calling/sending webforms, so they can continue to laze around and play minesweeper on their computers.
Either that or they have decided to finally open the PPR floodgates. Watch out!!!

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018

It's definitely better than silence. Keep us posted please.