+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Maybe. I mean not all the 48,000 pending applicants are active on social media. How many pending FSW applicants are in this forum? 100? 200? There are more than 48,000 FSW pending applications and we cannot see their updates.
I think people are giving too much attention on what is being posted on FB or the forum for PPR updates :) It is good to see them but it is bad to expect that suddenly people will post god knows what updates hahaha :D we just have to wait.

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LIBERALS ARE SIMPLY BUILDING FUTURE VOTER BANK IN THE INLAND PR APPLICANTS(e.g CEC especially the GRANDPAs who got ITA of 75). THATS WHY THEY CARE LESS ABOUT OUTLAND APPLICANTS FOR NOW.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
T
LIBERALS ARE SIMPLY BUILDING FUTURE VOTER BANK IN THE INLAND PR APPLICANTS(e.g CEC especially the GRANDPAs who got ITA of 75). THATS WHY THEY CARE LESS ABOUT OUTLAND APPLICANTS FOR NOW.
Well, the first thing these people need to do to be able to vote is to become citizens :)

Reactions: ita_drgen
D

Deleted member 1006777

We will see...
When my gf was on that Webinar for nurses un New Brunswick she told me that it was like a f****** jungle. People did not respect others, they were trying to talk when others had an opportunity. They were talking between themselves during webinar and they had to mute everyone. My gf was patiently waiting to ask the question and once it was her turn other people were interrupting her. It was sad to watch this shit. Some people English was soo poor that you could barely understand them.
well according to mendishitno, requiring a high level of english speaking skills is 'discrimination'

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
A refugee is not a person without skills. In the case of Afghanistan, you could very well have women with high level of education that are forced to flee Afghanistan because of Taliban policy towards women, or Afghan computer guys that worked for the Canadian government in Afghanistan and could be considered as traitors by Taliban.

Now, it might take a couple of years for some of those refugees to be ready for the job market (if they don't speak English, for example).
You had to educate that person and others like them on this thread. You are a very good person.