+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Correlation is the word closed in bold, reassessment of eligibility and not just medicals or pcc which was the case earlier for expired copr, it states the process will restart and eligibility will be reassessed
man, one has to be real dumb to make that assertion!!!

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
You guys are way too silent these days...I'm afraid these Youtubers would take this as a good sign that FSW draws are going to be back soon since everyone on "FSW Worldwide" forum is busy gathering their documents and therefore have no time to post a message on this forum anymore :)

Like literally since last 4-5 months every random news from here and there has been considered a good sign for the resumption of all programs draw according to the Youtubers :p

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I wonder why no one has yet seriously considered taking a legal route to get IRCC to answer to its clients, on some pathway or timelines (even Inland FSWs are waiting for over a year).
What's your opinion on this guys?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I wonder why no one has yet seriously considered taking a legal route to get IRCC to answer to its clients, on some pathway or timelines (even Inland FSWs are waiting for over a year).
What's your opinion on this guys?
I thought about it, it is highly expensive,as it is a special situation I meant pandemic the case mostly will be in ircc favour.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I thought about it, it is highly expensive,as it is a special situation I meant pandemic the case mostly will be in ircc favour.
Bro apologize if I am asking a repeated question from you, but are you moving to Canada from the US because of no green card opportunity there or is there any other reason behind your decision? I am just wondering why you do not stay in the US if you can get a green card

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
Guys i think we are loosing the essence of our thread... its not like us to sit with our head down after every cec draw.. we are suppose to make and formulate new theories after very cec draws to advocate that next draw might be fsw draw.
So lets hear some out.... elections might be a good point to start.

P.s. being logical/realistic is not a preferable trait for this task. Being Optimistic is.

• Haha
Reactions: he5ham and MrMarvel

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bro apologize if I am asking a repeated question from you, but are you moving to Canada from the US because of no green card opportunity there or is there any other reason behind your decision? I am just wondering why you do not stay in the US if you can get a green card
Yes ,I don't have any green card opportunities as I am from India and my OPT is going to end in 6 months and I was an over confident fool who thought that I will get CanadaPR as my score is 478 so didn't even apply for H1b and I am not sure whether you are aware of it if you are on a visa in US you will be working atleast twice your peers because the employer knows you don't have an option mine was not so bad but still you don't have any freedom.I am not sure whether you are an Indian, if you are you know there is nothing there.Politics is appalling(I am from Kerala there communists are shutting down industries and I am an industrial engineer lol and Modi cares more about cows I am a Hindu(atheist)but I can't agree to his actions ),more than politics, opportunities it is the culture which I can't stand, people can't mind there own business and most people I have seen in India have losers attitude the ones who want to be successful they already left long ago.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys i think we are loosing the essence of our thread... its not like us to sit with our head down after every cec draw.. we are suppose to make and formulate new theories after very cec draws to advocate that next draw might be fsw draw.
So lets hear some out.... elections might be a good point to start.

P.s. being logical/realistic is not a preferable trait for this task. Being Optimistic is.
Lol

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
You guys are way too silent these days...I'm afraid these Youtubers would take this as a good sign that FSW draws are going to be back soon since everyone on "FSW Worldwide" forum is busy gathering their documents and therefore have no time to post a message on this forum anymore :)

Like literally since last 4-5 months every random news from here and there has been considered a good sign for the resumption of all programs draw according to the Youtubers :p
There’s nothing else to say.

Okay maybe we should say FSW draws will resume Jan 5, 2022 - new year ,new IRCC.

• Haha
Reactions: Mauriss