+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Man stop watching these desi(Indian) youtube videos. They dont know shit. IRCC can FSW today if it wants to. Just Increase your score and hold tight. Be patient!!!
Logically it makes sense otherwise the number of ITA's for CEC would not have dropped to 2000. I also think FSW draws will not happen this year.

Reactions: Lc4life

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I’m suspecting the person who posted the YouTube link is a veteran of this thread disguised as a Newbie (account barely opened several hours ago) hahahaha. We have future Marks sprouting up
Making their YT career and trying to make hay while the sun shines!
sure keep milking views son:

jackey0109

Sep 16, 2021
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC-2172
I’m suspecting the person who posted the YouTube link is a veteran of this thread disguised as a Newbie (account barely opened several hours ago) hahahaha. We have future Marks sprouting up
No bro! I created the profile yesterday only. I came across this video today and shared the link just to get the other members' opinions!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Jesus every day I am getting amused when I open this forum since few days. Stop talking that crap that they will cancel applications etc. It is not 2012, wake up and stop watching these shit channels

Reactions: he5ham

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Jesus every day I am getting amused when I open this forum since few days. Stop talking that crap that they will cancel applications etc. It is not 2012, wake up and stop watching these shit channels
Swapping 1 and 2 in 2012 gives us 2021 so it's pretty clear that FSW draws will not happen and all pending outland applications will get canceled.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, been a lurker on this forum, have you guys tried exploring Global Talent Independent Program Australia? Actually two of my friends already got PR based on this program
Their eligibility certificate for software engineer is quite expensive lol. Will wait a bit before I apply there.