+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
This is why I think once my gf somehow would receive New Brunswick ITA we will accept one. I never actually read what he said it at the time and I knew it about it. After reading this I am shocked and to be fair. I think guys he knows exactly what is going but he will not whistle anything by. Simple as that. What about next year? I mean come on, surely they cannot have that many ******* CECs in the country? I wonder who will pay taxes for social and other support that lower class will require and who will take jobs in high skilled fields :D This is just getting bad :) I am still hopping there will be FSW draw some time this year. Maybe we should send this screenshot to Kubeir to see what will be his reaction to that hahah :D

Do not take me wrong. Personally I think there should another path for CEC but leave the FSW alone and do not mix these people as simple as that.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Link to the full minute of the meeting: https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/43-2/CIMM/meeting-6/evidence
Date: November 18
I think you are giving too much credit to Mark Holthe.

After all, IRCC was not really moved by his stance on COPR holders (" The second systemic problem is that there are the PR applicants trapped outside with expired COPRs. They have quit jobs, pulled kids out of school, liquidated assets and waited on travel letters that never came. This cohort must be landed in 2020. There is no excuse for this not happening.")

I don't think IRCC needed to hear from him to understand that under the pandemic conditions, focusing on offering PR pathways to people already in Canada was the way to go.

The word "fairness" sometimes comes up on this thread. There is no doubt it was fair of Mark Holthe to draw the attention to the "front-line workers".

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@purohitab
This prick holthe just said it pal.
time- 10:50
There is a comment about it under the video.
I'm downloading the video in case this piece of shit deletes it. we should check the rights and legalities that applies to outland applicants to know more.
Its not a question of pro-immigrant or anti-immigrant. Its a simple question of execution and service. Does not matter if Canada has the most immigrant friendly policies, if it is taking money and NOT delivering the service for which it is taking taking money (ie processing and judging the application) in a reasonable time, it is a shit country with a shit immigration system. Simple.

It does not matter how much hygiene conscious you are if you cannt move your hand to wipe your ass, you will be covered in shit, plain and simple.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
GOOD LORD!
So now that means more confusion when it comes to international travel?
Did I took Moderna or SpikeVax?

I don't know why but SpikeVax sounds a bit erotic. Like "Come here baby, Lemme SpikeVax you" kind.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Hi, I'm new here. Was mostly lurking until now, trying to gather whatever available information.
So here's a sitrep and some things I've been curious about.

1. CEC-O applicants are getting PPR
2. Pre-March PNP-O applicants are getting PPR
3. Pre-March FSW-O applicants are getting PPR (very slow, mostly Americans, one 30 month old Sydney VO case I know of)
4. Post-March PNP-O and FSW-O applicants are not getting PPR, but some movements are seen across the board (ReMeds, etc)
5. PNP draws are happening, while FSW draws are not
6. Borders are open

Is this an accurate summary of the current situation?
If so, what can we logically infer from the information we have so far?
Do we have an estimate of how many Pre-March FSW-O applicants without CoPR are still waiting for PPR, and how many Post-March FSW-O applicants there are?
Did the opening of borders increase the rate of PPR issuance at all? If so, was the effect different for CEC-O, PNP-O, and FSW-O?

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi, I'm new here. Was mostly lurking until now, trying to gather whatever available information.
So here's a sitrep and some things I've been curious about.

1. CEC-O applicants are getting PPR
2. Pre-March PNP-O applicants are getting PPR
3. Pre-March FSW-O applicants are getting PPR (very slow, mostly Americans, one 30 month old Sydney VO case I know of)
4. Post-March PNP-O and FSW-O applicants are not getting PPR, but some movements are seen across the board (ReMeds, etc)
5. PNP draws are happening, while FSW draws are not
6. Borders are open

Is this an accurate summary of the current situation?
If so, what can we logically infer from the information we have so far?
Do we have an estimate of how many Pre-March FSW-O applicants without CoPR are still waiting for PPR, and how many Post-March FSW-O applicants there are?
Did the opening of borders increase the rate of PPR issuance at all? If so, was the effect different for CEC-O, PNP-O, and FSW-O?
There is no logic when comes to IRCC

D

Deleted member 994371

I doubt any changes to FSW will affect PR applicants overnight. IRCC is very capable of doing some stupid shit like that but even by their standards it will be too much. They much rather complete the pending applications than having to fo through the hassle of refunding application fees, justifying their decision and tarnishing their good image. Nevertheless it’s still a possibility that can’t be discounted and this is the reason people shouldn’t depend too much on the Canada PR and look for other avenues for immigration as well.
Last time they cancelled applications they returned 130 million dollars.

It's not about money for them.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I get the sentiment but I'm sure they do things the way they do for a reason.
How the hell you know that they do not have a groundhog which decides which application to process?

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Last time they cancelled applications they returned 130 million dollars.

It's not about money for them.
If the reason why they're not finalizing applications is because they intend on cancelling them, why are they issuing remeds/med extensions? people are also seeing other movements on their files, no? I really hope they don't cancel existing applications, did they issue remeds and medical extentions back in 2012 too?