+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
My biggest concern is if they would want applicants to correlate their education with their work experience. Because I have my Masters in a completely different subject than my skilled work experience.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
My biggest concern is if they would want applicants to correlate their education with their work experience. Because I have my Masters in a completely different subject than my skilled work experience.
It is hard to answer that question. I would not worry too much for this.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
IRCC may start FSW draw after implementing the new NOC system (spring 2022). I think the FSW applicants whose PR application is in process should not be worried much about their applications. Sooner or later, they get their application approved. Aspiring FSW workers may get some unpleasant surprises once the new NOC system comes into effect as their NOC might not be on the demand list once the new NOC system is implemented.
Sir, say hi to the IRCC officer that you just spoke to. Looks like you know everything. Kudos, Sir. Have a great day, Sir.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
IRCC may start FSW draw after implementing the new NOC system (spring 2022). I think the FSW applicants whose PR application is in process should not be worried much about their applications. Sooner or later, they get their application approved. Aspiring FSW workers may get some unpleasant surprises once the new NOC system comes into effect as their NOC might not be on the demand list once the new NOC system is implemented.
Hey, Marco is that you??? You seem to have the entire immigration plan in hand.

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
So for TR to PR they will accept all NOC levels and for FSW they will reduce and scrutinize everything from score to NOC level, this literally shows the IRCC' biased approach towards CEC and against FSW. Inhumane, cruel and disregarding behavior.