+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Honestly I don’t see the reason to continue the normal draws for them. They huge backlog. Why would they add to the backlog new applications?
They can send 2k invitations in an all program draw. Inviting cec applications will delay processing the fsw backlog more than inviting fsw applicants.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
True. But they are at the bottom, very bottom.
I think they don’t care about the score etc. If they wanted more people from overseas in Canada they would’ve already issued new visa and COPRs to approved people with expired docs. Also they have huge amount applicants already processed but not approved and for some reason they don’t them so people can travel. It is all bullshit with no sense.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
2000 monthly CEC means;

1. CEC is dead
2. Something makes IRCC deliberately hold back FSW. Wonder what it is

@guelphite congratz; your guess was right. Your guess on the summer 2021 covid situation in Canada was also right. How much do I need to pay you to manage my stocks? lmao
Lol you don't want me for that - @dxdroid is probably your guy. I bet he made $$$ on meme stocks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
guys dont expect any FSW draws even without seeing at least one or two PPR storms of the FSW's. I think after they clear some part of the backlog FSW draw will resume. So, guys lets pray we see PPR storms soon and hopefully a big FSW draw the following week.

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
guys, I just got a letter of interest from Alberta
my profile has 474 points and I was waiting for FSW to resume. I'm still 24 years and my IELTS exam has only a few months, so age and retaking the test wouldn't be a problem..
however, alberta wasn't my first choice (I would rather go to ontario)

anyways.. without any news about the future of fsw , should I accept it?

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Lol you don't want me for that - @dxdroid is probably your guy. I bet he made $$$ on meme stocks
2000 monthly CEC means
1. They are very close to the economic immigration target, which is being reflected in size and frequency of draw
2. They will continue doing CECs draw for the remaining part of this year
3. FSW will have a chance next year, but with the streamlined express entry process (NOC based), if Liberal comes. They will also increase points for international students.
4. Conservatives, if comes, will prefer CECs over FSW as promised in their platform.

Reactions: seadrag0n and upon

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
2000 monthly CEC means
1. They are very close to the economic immigration target, which is being reflected in size and frequency of draw
2. They will continue doing CECs draw for the remaining part of this year
3. FSW will have a chance next year, but with the streamlined express entry process (NOC based)
Tbh we don't know what it means. What you say is possible but I think people here are being too pessimistic. Let's see what happens after the election, I think we could get clarity fairly quickly especially if the Liberals win.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I know why CEC draw happened today, they want to swap PNP and CEC draws so that CEC draw happens first followed by PNP.