+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

It will be better if we will not see any draws till next week :) AS of now there is no point to continue with CEC. We can see that they do not want to invite anymore low CRS, think about it.
I always doubted the driving force behind the draws was the CRS cutoff. 2021 draws really showed us IRCC doesn't care about the cutoff. So I don't think IRCC goes "what do we want the cutoff of the next draw to be?" but instead "how many candidates do we wanna invite?". Either way, gradual decline from 12000/month to 2000/month in CEC ITAs tells that IRCC isn't that interested in CEC-only anymore.

I think the reason for the silly Sept draws so far is IRCC's lack of (human) resources. They might even skip this week entirely without any other draws.

Reactions: dxdroid
D

Deleted member 1006777

Yeah IRCC doesn't care about cutoffs. This has nothing to do with 'keeping cutoffs high'.

If I had to be mindlessly OpTiMiStiC, I'd say they want to keep the chances alive for CECs. So by splitting up CEC and FSW (not all program), they can keep those cut offs separate. After all, if they can separate CEC candidates, they can just as easily separate non-CEC.

But I don't know where you're getting this 2000/month idea from. There's another draw left in September.

Reactions: guelphite

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I always doubted the driving force behind the draws was the CRS cutoff. 2021 draws really showed us IRCC doesn't care about the cutoff. So I don't think IRCC goes "what do we want the cutoff of the next draw to be?" but instead "how many candidates do we wanna invite?". Either way, gradual decline from 12000/month to 2000/month in CEC ITAs tells that IRCC isn't that interested in CEC-only anymore.

I think the reason for the silly Sept draws so far is IRCC's lack of (human) resources. They might even skip this week entirely without any other draws.
That could be one of the reasons. I am just fed up at this stage. I am not thinking about it but it was a little bit sad to see that however I am still optimistic about it.

D

Deleted member 1050918

But I don't know where you're getting this 2000/month idea from. There's another draw left in September.
I'm guessing they'll skip CEC in the next draw week (in 2 weeks) like they did 2 weeks ago. Might be a long shot but it did happen two weeks ago so why not.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
The only logic behind this fking draw is that IRCC may want to clear the FSW backlogs at the same time keep express time alive for political optics. I am laughing at the so-called "tax-paying" Canadian experience class that even with a cutoff of 462, there are only 2000 "highly skilled" applicants. Had it been an All class draw with a cut-off score of 462, there would have been 20,000 H-I-G-H-L-Y S-K-I-L-L-E-D FSW applicants.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
They have plenty of CEC in the pool. Don’t be fooled. They invited only 2000 people. The only reason is a huge backlog. They decreased ITAs a lot just not to add up to existing backlog.

3L1C

Jul 26, 2021
I'm guessing they'll skip CEC in the next draw week (in 2 weeks) like they did 2 weeks ago. Might be a long shot but it did happen two weeks ago so why not.
I think they are postponing the draw instead of skipping a draw. The score distribution of the pool is still the figures from Aug 30, which means the CEC draw just now is the draw that was supposed to happen on Sep 2.....if that makes sense.

Hopefully this week will still be a draw week, and we'll see what we want to see tomorrow.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
They have plenty of CEC in the pool. Don’t be fooled. They invited only 2000 people. The only reason is a huge backlog. They decreased ITAs a lot just not to add up to existing backlog.
True. But they are at the bottom, very bottom.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think they are postponing the draw instead of skipping a draw. The score distribution of the pool is still the figures from Aug 30, which means the CEC draw just now is the draw that was supposed to happen on Sep 2.....if that makes sense.

Hopefully this week will still be a draw week, and we'll see what we want to see tomorrow.
tie breaking is sep 11

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
They are running out of people :) possibly they might be doing 3 draws which is highly unlikely but who knows :) this only shows who is left there :)
They are rushing with cec draws! This means Not many high scoring cec’s are in the pool!
Let’s patiently wait for tomorrow if not tomorrow then this month there will be either a fst or fsw