+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

CEC again then there's definitely the end of life of FSW. Coz at this point if there is no all program draw, it cannot be rationalized at all. Even IEC folks have their draws. So what the logic there? Tourists no covid, IEC no covid, CEC no covid, FSW has covid??
Yeah, FSW are evil. You forget that the virus is selective to people from third world countries (who are more likely to immigrate through express entry). /s
People from a lot of developed countries are wealthy enough to be able to casually travel to Canada for a vacation, or have IEC agreements with their home countries. so obviously covid doesn't affect those countries.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Are they in the all-passed stage? There are the very low-hanging fruits for IRCC.
We need actual movement on stuck applications.
Mid to late 2020 AOR are saying they got GU's. FSW files at NDVO didn't have their eligibility started, maybe that has started for them.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I just received my second GCMS notes today. It was generated on September 11th (applied on August 13th) and absolutely no change from the first copy generated on June 30th (well, apart from a mention of the previous GCMS request).

I did notice a couple of ghost updates on the IRCC portal on September 9th though. Not sure what they were about since they aren't reflected on the latest GCMS notes.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I just received my second GCMS notes today. It was generated on September 11th (applied on August 13th) and absolutely no change from the first copy generated on June 30th (well, apart from a mention of the previous GCMS request).

I did notice a couple of ghost updates on the IRCC portal on September 9th though. Not sure what they were about since they aren't reflected on the latest GCMS notes.
Don't waste your money on GCMS notes since your eligibility is already passed, just chill and wait for PPR.

Reactions: ita_drgen

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Don't waste your money on GCMS notes since your eligibility is already passed, just chill and wait for PPR.
Yeah, I'll probably wait until November before I make the next request (if I have to). I'm kind of in a tricky situation. My US Visa expires in December and I need to get to Canada before that. Hence the desperation :)

Reactions: Lc4life

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW

Am i missing something??
Is this @ImpatientKangaroo?