Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
An fsw applicant received ppr(or copr) on September 1st.

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-91796

Not sure if he/she was inland or outland.
I messaged that person as soon as I saw, haha! They said they're not sure if they became an inland applicant but they were living in Canada at the time, using a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
Nothing like FSW inland and outland in IRCC’s book; we are all the same under the broad FSW umbrella
Hey! :) You say that, but then what's weird is that I've been seeing a few FSW-Inland candidates getting PPR on MyImmiTracker, but zero FSW-Outland ones. So... maybe there is some preference going on there by IRCC? Or at least that they're being processed in a quieter office? It's just weird to me that zero outland applicants have received PPR on that site in ages, but there have been some (not many, but some) inland FSWs.

Reactions: Hokage

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I messaged that person as soon as I saw, haha! They said they're not sure if they became an inland applicant but they were living in Canada at the time, using a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

Hey! :) You say that, but then what's weird is that I've been seeing a few FSW-Inland candidates getting PPR on MyImmiTracker, but zero FSW-Outland ones. So... maybe there is some preference going on there by IRCC? Or at least that they're being processed in a quieter office? It's just weird to me that zero outland applicants have received PPR on that site in ages, but there have been some (not many, but some) inland FSWs.
Hi buddy, good to have you back here .
As for immitracker, I wouldn’t consider it a true reflection of what’s happening. First, only a handful of people registered there, secondly, many people don’t update their status when they get PPRs. In the last one month I’ve seen more than a dozen outlanders get PPRs on FB groups, telegram and WhatsApp groups and I’m pretty sure they haven’t even registered on immitracker. Personally, I wouldn’t even register there if I get an ITA

Reactions: Tristan-XI

jsinghnijjar

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys... if i have enough score to get ita in the very first FSW draw..meanwhile if i get SINP invite...should i accept it? Not sure how does it work...does my EE profile gets out of the pool the moment i accept and NOI? OR can i keep my ee profile and while waiting for sinp to process nomination i can go ahead with ee profile and defer the noi if the draws happen before nomination is awarded... TIA for replies.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
IRCC doesn’t have the IT competency to properly filter out FSW-inland from Outland. What we’ve been seeing recently is just random PPRs

Reactions: Tristan-XI

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey man, read my previous post. They're requesting new medicals from you because your medical exam is valid for less than 3 months, therefore you fall under the category C which they won't issue PPR until you take a new medical exam.

Don't worry, it is completely normal. Just take the exam and wait. Good luck. :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-9604880
Very interesting, in my case my medicals expired on Aug 21st and I didn't receive any re medical request till now, in my profile it simply says "you do not need medicals, we will let you know if this changes". Sometimes it's hard to interpret what these changes mean.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Hi buddy, good to have you back here .
As for immitracker, I wouldn’t consider it a true reflection of what’s happening. First, only a handful of people registered there, secondly, many people don’t update their status when they get PPRs. In the last one month I’ve seen more than a dozen outlanders get PPRs on FB groups, telegram and WhatsApp groups and I’m pretty sure they haven’t even registered on immitracker. Personally, I wouldn’t even register there if I get an ITA
Hey mate, please don't believe anything you see on these social media groups. They're just fake accounts of certain immingration consultants to attract customers to themselves by creating an imaginary world where outlanders still get PPR. I've been seeing a couple of FSW-O get PPR on these platforms during my two years of waiting in this process and none of them were real people. (Except the ones who're exempted from the current travel restrictions) We are all waiting September 7 for a reason.

Back in my day there has been more than 40-50 FSW-O PPRs daily on myimmitracker.com. A significant amount of people use it, and if IRCC really starts issuing PPRs as it used to pre-pandemic, we will again see at least 40 FSW-O every day on that website. So hang on people, we're not there yet.

Here you can see all the people who claimed to get PPR since April out of 29485 people in the system.

Last edited: