+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for answering! So this means we can pick our PR card from Ontario, right?
If you will move to Canada by getting ITA through FSW then you can move wherever you want in Canada ;) if you got PNP nomination and you are moving to Canada through PNP then you need to live in the desired province for some time ;) so if you will get PNP through Alberta you cannot just land and live in Ontario.

D

Deleted member 1050918

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ipsos-poll-canadian-federal-election-anger-1.6158637

Anger, fear over pandemic election is growing among Canadians, poll suggests

'People are feeling that it's risky to show up to vote in the election,' says Ipsos CEO

I really hope people blame JT for this. He's the one that called the election after all.

Liberal support among Canadian voters drops to 33%: poll

Ya boi JT going down: https://338canada.com/#seats

If nothing bad happens the week of the debate, it'll probably be guaranteed that JT gets a minority at best. I want Sept to pass by as quickly as possible; the only meaningful month in this damned year.

Reactions: dxdroid
D

Deleted member 1050918

Well, you know how things are working. The only fear I have is that this regulation will take a longer time to get processed :) etc.
I'd guess EE will be neither touched nor stopped this year by the new govt. The govt might change, the goals might change, but the numbers are there so they need to keep going. I'd expect the changes to land around March 2022.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I'd guess EE will be neither touched nor stopped this year by the new govt. The govt might change, the goals might change, but the numbers are there so they need to keep going. I'd expect the changes to land around March 2022.
By that time we would have to create a new profile hahahahah

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Definitely makes all the sense. Let me break it down for you.
- Today FSW=backlog and CEC=priority express processing.
- After september, FSW=priority processing (if our speculations turn out to be true) and CEC=minimal or slow processing.
- Minimal or slow CEC processing=Increase in CEC application backlog, right?
- If IRCC knows that (above mentioned scenario) wouldnt they process CEC right now at super fast speeds to reduce the "FUTURE" CEC backlog? (Which they actually are doing!!)
- Now, if my theory is right doesnt it mean that express/fast CEC processing right now is an indication of a good possibility of express/priority FSW processing in future.

Still don't get it? Come smoke what I am smoking.
I'd love to believe this. But sadly in my experience, when the workings of an organisation seem difficult to fathom, it's usually because they have no plan at all, and are taking it pretty much day by day.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I had to recreate mine last week because it was going to expire soon. I'm not the tie-break king anymore.
We have a time till March hahah :D Correct me if I am wrong but for FSW even you will get ITA in the last month of a validity of your profile there is no problem with that and there is no requirement that you profile has to be still valid for X amount of time. It only applies to PNP?

D

Deleted member 1050918

We have a time till March hahah :D Correct me if I am wrong but for FSW even you will get ITA in the last month of a validity of your profile there is no problem with that and there is no requirement that you profile has to be still valid for X amount of time. It only applies to PNP?
Yeah, you can receive your FSW ITA even in the final hour of your EE profile.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I have watched the video that Kubair maded about that internal memo that has been accessed about stopping finalization of applications. Guys, watch this one more time. It is clearly saying there that all of this happened because more and more people were traveling to Canada when they were told to do not travel. Anyway, also it is clearly saying that issuing PPRs etc will be stopped till travel restrictions will be lifted.

As of now, I am not looking for any other explanation :) This month will be interesting. If FSW will happen this month, honestly, I will get drunk hahahahahahaha