+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
JT even managed to piss off people who are not even Canadians. That takes a special kind of talent. It's still too soon to talk but I'm just happy that this nightmare is only a few weeks away from ending.
Barely 3 weeks away. I’m now more excited about the verdict of the elections than anything else right now lol

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thankxx mate! Right now just want to get my visa approved as I’m planning to apply for offer letter in a few days now. Accommodation over there is all set up as I have friends over there. So just landing over there is the issue, everything else is sorted out. Just don't want both of these ( EE and student visa) to clash as it's been 3-4 years now since I have been planning (kind of struggling) to get there.
In the letter you'll write for your study visa app, make sure to give a convincing reason why that Canadian degree will help your personal and professional development so much. The officer must be convinced that you are going for that degree for the sake of self development, and NOT immigration purposes. Also once again, be very clear about your dual intent and that you will definitely leave Canada by the expiry date of your study permit if your EE application gets declined for whatever reason. Having your own money (assuming enough money) and friends in Canada waiting for you, you'll have an easier grad time than most people. Read all eligibility criteria in everything (study visa app, EE app, school app etc.) very carefully and double check the eligibility of your NOC (or NOCs). Best of luck in your journey.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
JT even managed to piss off people who are not even Canadians. That takes a special kind of talent. It's still too soon to talk but I'm just happy that this nightmare is only a few weeks away from ending.
Libs deserve what's coming to them. I was going through an article that laid out all the scandals they were part of and exposed libs for what they are. I'm glad they won't be in power when we move to Canada.
I wonder how long it takes to implement changes to the existing immigration model for a new government. I hope any changes made on the immigration front are done after all of us awaiting PR have landed in Canada.

3L1C

Jul 26, 2021
Eh, if they have the money why not? You know, we still waiting. I guess I'd take another IELTS and ask for a remarking if I get stuck at 7 in writing again.

It's not cheap but it's not unaffordable i'd say. I just don't know if it worths the effort if i could eventually get an ITA with this current score. Hope all programme draws will really start in September.

I asked for a remark but my score was not increased. :confused:

Last edited:

JazzKang

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
In the letter you'll write for your study visa app, make sure to give a convincing reason why that Canadian degree will help your personal and professional development so much. The officer must be convinced that you are going for that degree for the sake of self development, and NOT immigration purposes. Also once again, be very clear about your dual intent and that you will definitely leave Canada by the expiry date of your study permit if your EE application gets declined for whatever reason. Having your own money (assuming enough money) and friends in Canada waiting for you, you'll have an easier grad time than most people. Read all eligibility criteria in everything (study visa app, EE app, school app etc.) very carefully and double check the eligibility of your NOC (or NOCs). Best of luck in your journey.
Thnkxx a lot!

D

Deleted member 1050918

It's not cheap but it's not unaffordable i'd say. I just don't know if it worths the effort if i could eventually get an ITA with this current score. Hope all programme draws will really start in September.

I asked for a remark but my score was not imcreased. :confused:
Jay is right about you getting your ITA with 473 in 2021, if FSW continues that is. I'm thinking it's better to get it sooner which would happen if you went up to 476. I was at 478 because of writing earlier this year, that was a safe score but I thought about how pissed I'd be if a draw happened after months with a crs cutoff of 479 so I took another IELTS. Either way, 473 is a safe score in 2021.

Reactions: Tristan-XI and 3L1C

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Jay is right about you getting your ITA with 473 in 2021, if FSW continues that is. I'm thinking it's better to get it sooner which would happen if you went up to 476. I was at 478 because of writing earlier this year, that was a safe score but I thought about how pissed I'd be if a draw happened after months with a crs cutoff of 479 so I took another IELTS. Either way, 473 is a safe score in 2021.
If he asked this question in the first half of the year I would advise him to re-write but I’m of the other opinion now. Just save your money and wait

Reactions: Tristan-XI

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I went through a few comments by Canadians under that poll posted on twitter. It seems many people are upset with JT because he broke his electoral reform promise. Had no idea about that prior
JT be like "I need a majority government to push electoral reform! Don't you understand why I'm doing this?"

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Same. Fuck FSW I'm not even reading immigration news anymore. I'm locked on to the elections. Just hoping FSW comes back before Sept 20 so I can troll @guelphite a bit but so far it looks like they'll be right.
You can troll me either way mate haha! If we ever meet in life first round is on me.

But conservatives winning is probably the worst thing for immigration. Liberals are very pro immigration. Conservatives are an unknown... people here are getting too excited about this. But change is likely coming with a conservative government.