+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

kush2020

Aug 26, 2021
> Dude we have 481 with maximum work experience: I’m 29. At best we are same age lol

Do you mind me asking how did you get 481 score ? I barely made 485 with an additional 50 points due to job offer and wonder how is it possible without it.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
I am losing age points this November which is very frustrating. Maxed out IELTS, 3+ years of work experience, Master's degree + partner with the same credentials. If we don't make it to Canada due to the 5 points we'll lose in November I will remember Mendicino's face for the rest of my life :)

D

Deleted member 1050918

I am losing age points this November which is very frustrating. Maxed out IELTS, 3+ years of work experience, Master's degree + partner with the same credentials. If we don't make it to Canada due to the 5 points we'll lose in November I will remember Mendicino's face for the rest of my life :)
477 is pretty safe too don't fret

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Still a very competitive score regardless