Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Last update a week ago was Jan 3-9. They really clearing these CEC files at top speed
I don't think it's the true stat. They may be just automated. Because frequently see many ridiculous "Finally-COPR Time" posts that had AOR of April or May. I believe IRCC had been actively working only on CEC and they are probably on target with respect to time.

Reactions: Jaycejay and Haku13

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I don't think it's the true stat. They may be just automated. Because frequently see many ridiculous "Finally-COPR Time" posts that had AOR of April or May. I believe IRCC had been actively working only on CEC and they are probably on target with respect to time.
Actually the stats are far from reality. Best way to know is to check under the CEC Jan 2021 AOR thread. Many early-mid January folks are stl waiting for PPR

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan-XI and RSub

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think JTs just scrambling for scraps at this point. If you heard the news, majority of the voters, in a poll don’t believe he’ll keep any of his promises.
He’s ran out of gas. No ideas, no convincing prior achievement to show, losing public trust every day. It’s gonna be a difficult 3 weeks for him and his cohorts

Reactions: Tristan-XI

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
with al due respect pal, "their backlog" , is that the problem of an applicant ? is that caused by us? or is it caused by any other country?
Their backlogs is their responsibility as it's a department of the federal government of Canada, The backlogs represents their incapability not the applicants' .
The covid lockdowns was never an excuse, if it was amazon wouldn't have been working.
Maybe i'm wrong with all my views i shared here, so opinions welcome.
Still, this is just crazy. I mean, I own my house, well bank does as I am repaying my mortgage however I would not sell it till I would satisfied with living there in Canada :) I would prefer to rent it, maybe my parents will be living in this house, I don't know, but selling the house before actually travelling there is just poor stupid. Honestly I do not want to offend anyone but come on hahaha
I have read stories about people quitting jobs, selling off house and taking kids off school after receiving PPR. Not the best. Taste the waters before moving your life

Reactions: Tristan-XI