+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Guys I just received EOI from Alberta. Maybe seems stupid but I don't want to accept it :) I'm currently in the pool with 478 and it'll stay at this point till February. I really believe I can receive an ITA till then. What do you suggest?
I think you should accept it though. A bird at hand...

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
L
Yeah, what leaves a bitter taste is that they haven't even directly said why this pause on draws and processing really happened. So far, as my as I'm aware , people on this forum have said it's because of some International applicants, specifically from South Asia travelled to canada when they weren't allowed to or forged tests and or vaccine cards. It's cheap scapegoating in my opinion and I'm disappointed but more like disgusted that Canada hasn't made an official statement confirming or refuting these allegations. They are just going along with it. Shameful really
Look at the bright side…. Canada hasn’t turned into impenetrable fortress like Australia… well… not yet at least

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys I just received EOI from Alberta. Maybe seems stupid but I don't want to accept it :) I'm currently in the pool with 478 and it'll stay at this point till February. I really believe I can receive an ITA till then. What do you suggest?
Accept if you really wanna settle in Alberta. If not, decline close to the deadline. Your score is high for getting an ITA and that is advantageous.

Reactions: Road.to.canada20
D

Deleted member 1050918

Look at the bright side…. Canada hasn’t turned into impenetrable fortress like Australia… well… not yet at least
For outlanders, Canada has been almost exactly like Aus since Jan 2021. A few PNP-Os got in but that's it. I can't think what could happen if JT got majority.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I don’t get how NDP keeps gaining momentum, from their platform, they seem more vague than liberals. It just seems like they are a party of former frustrated liberals.
Yep. Their platform sucks. But they aren't the Liberals. And young people are mad enough they just want to screw the Liberals (while of course never voting conservative bc of climate change). So NDP support is rising.

Reactions: RSub

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
For outlanders, Canada has been almost exactly like Aus since Jan 2021. A few PNP-Os got in but that's it. I can't think what could happen if JT got majority.
Gets me thinking, so apparently they were waiting for the perfect situation to show their anti-immigrant true colors. Thanks to Covid19, immigration may never be the same again under JT and crew

D

Deleted member 1050918

Gets me thinking, so apparently they were waiting for the perfect situation to show their anti-immigrant true colors. Thanks to Covid19, immigration may never be the same again under JT and crew
To me it's more like JT is trying to blame his mistakes and failure due to his personal ambition and totalitarian behavior on immigration and immigrants. If he gets the majority I can see him becoming something quite like those middle eastern dictators nowadays.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
To me it's more like JT is trying to blame his mistakes and failure due to his personal ambition and totalitarian behavior on immigration and immigrants. If he gets the majority I can see him becoming something quite like those middle eastern dictators nowadays.
Hopefully they never secure the majority seats. It would be easier for them to mess up the immigration system further if they are given that much more power.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
B.C. becomes second province to require proof of vaccination, starting Sept. 13

British Columbia announced Monday that it will require proof of vaccination for people attending certain social and recreational events.

One dose of COVID-19 vaccine will be required for entry as of Sept. 13.

By Oct. 24, officials said entry will require people to be fully vaccinated at least seven days after receiving both doses.

In the interim, in areas where community transmission is increased significantly or where there are outbreaks, the requirements to be fully vaccinated may be required at the direction of the local medical health officer.