+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I drafted my own letter then had my boss signed it. I told him it was for visa purposes, and he didn't ask any questions. He signed right away. I didn't want to explain what I was planning to do either. Thank goodness he didn't ask.
OK ok thx for all your answers!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Ohh nice. How did it go?

Was he able to help with your common-law partner question?
Yes, he answered all of my questions and clarified a lot. We have everything what I thought we need but also he directes us how to do few other things with the rest. I feel good now, it was really really helpful :)

We are waiting now till September, hopefully

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes, he answered all of my questions and clarified a lot. We have everything what I thought we need but also he directes us how to do few other things with the rest. I feel good now, it was really really helpful :)

We are waiting now till September, hopefully
Glad to hear that. Best of luck

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Guys I need help. What’s the best POF to use? I’m tired of using Fixed Deposit, it keeps expiring and the stress of renewing is tiring.

Ejoor eh help me!

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
Try to find something with no "permanence clause", so you meet the requirement of having funds available anytime. How aggressive you go in terms of risk, it is up to you. But if you have just about the right amount of money, go for ETFs with conservatives profiles

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
that's politics for you. if you're a law abiding person who is willing to follow the regular rules and ways, you're gonna be taking the longest path. if you're an afghani warrior with zero education and a background of god knows what, suddenly you're exempt from covid stuff and you're gonna get your PR in no time.
you think it’s funny what is happening now in Kabul?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I don’t think @JayTheGreat that anyone is making a fun of that. It is a huge political disaster and failure. It’s like building a house without finishing the roof and moving into it to live in it. It is sad that Afghanistan was left to its own with sooo many resources pumped into that country. It is sad to see a failure of developed countries helping them.

Last edited:

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
all you need right now is to board a flight from kabul to toronto. no covid test, no vaccine, no ielts, no eca, no pcc, no medicals, no biometrics. just straight up PR card.
If we come to Toronto via Kabul from our country then also will get PR Card? Can you check?